Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hey there from canada

Guest 4drfire

Guest 4drfire

Hi, my name is terry, i live in nova scotia Canada, I own a 98 pontiac sunfire sedan with some mods; i drive my car all year here with some bad winters...

I hope to have some fun on here; seems like a decent forum, i will post [pics of my pontiac tonight... :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Guest 4drfire

Hey... yeah i will post a few pics up

Thanks for the welcomes; and i must say you guys have some very nice pontiacs by looking at your siggys... i am jelous..

Guest 4drfire

Welcome! ;)

My Dad had 2 Sunfire's when I was growing up. I loved those cars, he had a red one and a Gold one!

Thanks for the warm welcomes; :D

Yeah i like my sunfire; gets me to work and places, has been a good car for me; its getting old now but for now its all i can afford; we just got my wife a saturn ion....

Yeah i like the tuner scene, its nice modding your ride to make it look different then the others out there; and there are alot of fires and cavys out there...