Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

American Legion Car Show Today

GOD Bless America and the men who selflessly serve our military to protect this great country of ours. Semper Fidelis!

Don't know if this pic gets big enough but "Where is Waldo" (me) is waving from behind the burgundy Avanti.

overhead%20car%20show_zpsykro3i8k.jpg

all%20rise%203_zpsw7ovkzdr.jpg

our%20Judges_zpsja6l2uwq.jpg

the%20four%20of%20us_zps4oalwnf4.jpg

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Its not often we get together like this, rarely do we all have time off or good weather or a million other excuses for not going. I wasn't going to go but I woke up at @7:30 am and went out to the garage to find my wife had backed the GTO out of the garage and was giving the car a top notch detail job. I couldn't let her or her hard work down so I decided to change my mind and make a day of it. We baked like potatoes as the show was scheduled from 11 to 3. Its just so damn hot down here for summer shows and rarely can you find shade in an open parking lot. It was a good time and I'm glad I decided to go.

Damn, bro, you are lucky man! A GTO in the garage and a wife that polishes. Man I screwed up somewhere along the way.

i am impressed to see a Warwick Blue retractable headlight '69 and an Orbit Orange '70 Goat. Very nice rides my friend!

The WB 69 is near perfection, a GTOAA multi time winner and in countless magazines. The Orbit Orange is a "LeGoat" but on the road to being a very nice, pro touring "LeJudge" lol.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.