Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Possible Illinios BBQ

So i was thiniking that i would put together a BBQ over at my house... we can all come over play some bags / Bocce Ball / cook some burgers and hang out.

i dont know when this would be but it would be a weekend. just wondering who would be interested?

I am all gungho now because i just got the pool all filled up and opened... the water is only 60* at this moment but within a month or so it will heat up (solar covers are great!)

LOOKIE!!!

pool2.jpg

the picture does not show the whole backyard so it is much bigger than what you see.

I just think that if we can get 6 people that will actually show up and pitch in AND OR Bring some food to share we could have a great time.

sorry this will not be an alcoholic event. please do not bring it because i do not want to be liable for you leaving.

Let me know...

1. Tupp AKA 60DegreeVVT - Burger Patties

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This is just a feeler... i am not sure if everyone will come over and honestly if the list grows to like 12 people then we will have to go to a local forest preserve and grill there.

but from my experience if 10 people sign up there is only 5 that show.

lol

The pool looked like this when i bought the house in Jan...

pool1.jpg

I would say it looks much better!

pending the weekend im in. i will be going to the dells for a weekend in may as thats me and my GFs 1 yr but beyond that and drill im pretty much free

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.