Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

A birthday gift for my wife

So no it may not be a P-51 Mustang but it is a WW2 era flying machine. In celebration of my wifes _ _ birthday, I was able to get her a flight around town in a Boeing Stearman trainer biplane and I've attached a YouTube link thats lengthy so you may not want to see the whole thing but it gives you an idea, somewhere towards the middle, the pilots friend comes within wingtips of the biplane and then rolls off to the left. I think at our age, memories are better gifts than "things" Happy Birthday baby

Edited by 360Rocket

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Justa look at her face, It tells the story my friend. First thing she said when she got off was " I wanna go faster"

Looks like she had a blast.  I started doing things like this for Ms Notallthere and she likes that kind of thing more than shiny jewelry.

What you did not complain about the belly button ring I bought you.

• Like 1

This is a way cool gift. Where did you charter this out of? I am familiar with such a service out of the Aerodrone in Rhinebeck NY but I imagine there are handful of guys doing this around the country. Very cool....

BTW.....perhaps the next time you and the wife are in Orlando

http://www.warbirdadventures.com/

23 hours ago, notallthere said:

What you did not complain about the belly button ring I bought you.

I thought it was a key ring.  That explains some of the looks I keep getting.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Professur said:

I thought it was a key ring.  That explains some of the looks I keep getting.

That's not the only reason people stare at you Pro.:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Frank Corvin:
Well, what do you say, Reverend? You think a prayer's in order?

Tank Sullivan:
I was just reciting the Shepard's Prayer. Alan Shepard's prayer. Please God, don't let us screw up. Amen.

• Like 1