Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

M6 G8 GXP

Just joined, on my second G8 GXP as I totalled my first by sheer stupidity. Now have an M6 MGM G8 GXP. Kooks 1 7/8" LT headers, magnaflow x-pipe, flowmaster 40 series mufflers, jetttstrem stage III CAI, HSRK, VMS tune, BMR trailing arms, full BMR bushings, pedders strut tower brace, BP catch can, VG sharkfin, HSV vortex generator, overlays, some Holden badges and SX front lip spoiler. Will post some pics tonight.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:woot: yea I guess so crimson, I was wondering where all them mods came from for a G6. :lol2:

• Founders

:lol2:

Wait you totaled a G8!!! :woot:

Nice though you got another at least, just be careful with this one lol. Sounds like a killer G8 as previously said. Start a progression thread please :PICS:

:lol2:

Wait you totaled a G8!!! :woot:

Nice though you got another at least, just be careful with this one lol. Sounds like a killer G8 as previously said.M Start a progression thread please :PICS:

pics tonight, no worries.

Yeah, had a liquid red M6 GXP, spent the month of May 2009 in the hospital, 4 days in a coma, damaged frontal lobe and now I have bipolar disorder. It remains to be seen whether or not I'll heal out of it, from what I understand the frontal lobe is the emotional filter, mine's broken. Mood stabilizer I'm on is beginning to work. It just took me awhile to admit somethings wrong. But, I've become even more obsessed with modding the G8. Cam and or VMS single turbo after lowering springs are next on the list. Not your run of the mill daily driver. I'm the kind of man that when you go, go balls out!

WOW im sure glad your ok, hope everything works out and you get back to 100% soon!!! :lol2:

oh man you are a cock tease... you going to give us the money shot yet?

lul...

telling us you have a 6m GXP is like telling a junkie you have heroine for free but not giving it to the...

WE ARE JONESIN!!

oh man you are a cock tease... you going to give us the money shot yet?

lul...

telling us you have a 6m GXP is like telling a junkie you have heroine for free but not giving it to the...

WE ARE JONESIN!!

Well, one cool thing about this site is I've seen some of the best looking G6's, Grand Am's, Bonneville's etc I've ever seen. Some of you have really made them look nice, real nice. I mean, actually impressive and I'm being sincere. Some of these puppies look good as shit. And I promise, pics tonight when I get home, on iPhone right now and pics are on laptop.

Well, one cool thing about this site is I've seen some of the best looking G6's, Grand Am's, Bonneville's etc I've ever seen. Some of you have really made them look nice, real nice. I mean, actually impressive and I'm being sincere. Some of these puppies look good as shit. And I promise, pics tonight when I get home, on iPhone right now and pics are on laptop.

Why thank you! :lol2:

We should make a new slogan;

Forever Pontiac - The Best of the Best reside here!

lol

:lol2: cant wait for the pics.

well we all know that MoonPie is talking about ME and MY G6. i know, it is the BEST! :( and i thank you. :P:(

MoonPie was being nice, but he really ment mine was teh best.

My Grand Am > All

:lol2: J/K guys.

Can't wait for pics. And nice to see a V8 owner appriciate the other modded Pontiacs on here. We've gotten a rise in G8 and T/A owners, but we've already had a bad experience with a Grand Prix site. (Four guys spammed our site, and made fun of pretty much every owner on here for having 'inferior' cars)

Our ultimate goal is to eventually have a large member list of all Pontiac types, from older quad4 and LD9 powered Grand Ams and Sunfires all the way to T/A's, GTO's and G8's, and every V6 in between.

Let all the Pontiac owners you know that this site exists!

So, had a run in with some e-thugs, eh? They're FORDing faggots. I don't mean they're gay cause if that's what you want to do in your own home, it's on you man. But e-thugs are just FORDing faggots. Posted a profile pic, don't have a photobucket acct, will today.

The worst is GTO owners, from what I've seen. G8 owners tend to be a bit more on the easy going side.

Awhile ago, I posted up a link from LS1GTO.com, a member made a thread, he missed his Grand Am GT coupe. It turned into a slaughter house. You would think all Pontiac owners would get along, but no. But it's been discussed before how GTO owners shun anything that isn't V8 and RWD, hell, they even pick fights with themselves. We have a few fellow GTO owners on here (Woody & Crimson) and they haven't been anything like that. Then again, they both previously owned G6s, so they have respect for the V6 FWD cars.

V6 F-body guys (over on FullThrottleV6, I'm a member there too. Good recruiting spot) are rather open minded as well. Despite my car being seen as the black sheep of the car community, my car has gotten quite a bit of respect for what it is, and how tastefully modded it is (except for my club decals. :lol2:) but a whole array of V6 F-bodies, Grand Prixs, even 4.3L powered S-10 pickups and Blazers are there, and they're a great bunch and don't feel like their chassis is superior to anyone else's.

Anyway, it's the internet, and since the internet is such serious business, people get worked up and whatnot. Hopefully by this time next year, we'll have double the membership here, with Pontiacs of all types!