Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Guy from ohio and g6p

im new to this site. and found out about it through recent g6p topics. and decided to check it out. i definitely like it. looks like mainly grand am and g6 owners but havent got to explore a whole lot either. but im actually 6shift from g6p and decided to get on here.

here is the most recent picture of my car

0414001159.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome, I'm new here myself. Found out about this board on a Pontiac Facebook page. I really like it and will definitely spend some time here!!

Welcome, I'm new here myself. Found out about this board on a Pontiac Facebook page. I really like it and will definitely spend some time here!!

Alright! That would be MY recruiting skills lol

maybe. my car is hard to miss.

haha so is mine..silver ga gt 2 door with letters across the front and an arrowhead on the back and a cracked rear bumper haha its an orignall =p

haha so is mine..silver ga gt 2 door with letters across the front and an arrowhead on the back and a cracked rear bumper haha its an orignall =p

not sure. but im sure ill see it now that i know haha

yeah same here. i havent gone in a while last time i went i was with the boy but we arent together anymore so i have no urge to go. to much trouble n drugs an stuff for me. i go down by there frequently because my brother lives in mansfield but thats about it

yeah same here. i havent gone in a while last time i went i was with the boy but we arent together anymore so i have no urge to go. to much trouble n drugs an stuff for me. i go down by there frequently because my brother lives in mansfield but thats about it

cool.