Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

• 3 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

moved to Banter

sorry Gudfinnur but non members are not allowed in POTM. and sorry Kevin Brett, you do not have the required amount of posts to enter.

Well let me correct myself i was reading this thread and thought It said jedi won i post a reply and the whole thread changed lol... Tapatalk is difficult

• 3 weeks later...

jus to notify you ATTNGRBR and David Stout but both of you dont have the post requirement. theres still time. Rob Johnson and snowkat79, are you NOMing yourselves?

congrats to 91Firebird, you are 2015s first SE winner!

Thanks very much to all who voted. My Formula sits in the garage from November until the salt and snow clears, and with the UNREAL amount of COLD weather and snow we have had here in Central, New Jersey (with single degree temps still here) looking forward to getting out of the cabin fever and back into show circuit. It's also good to see that the 3rd Gen models are finally coming up in value as there are not many left that haven't been destroyed or left to rot somewhere. I go to car shows now and find out that I am the only 3rd Gen there. So if you have a decent Bird, start to bring it back to looking good and enjoy the people that say "Hey, I had one of those, but you don't see them on the road anymore". :dancingpontiac:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

to Nominate yourself. but to Nominate anyone, you can have 0 and this be your first.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Great, now I have to clean the car.

Sadly I've not had her out of the garage for a couple months and this is so not like me :(

Thanks to all who voted!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...