Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

merged into the Banter thread.

Wait, it isn't?

you werent notified either? :lol: and no comment. oh and dont sign up for G6P, you will be majorly dissappointed.

i thought there would have been way more NOMs. i guess i was wrong. also, JUSTA6, do you have a bigger pic?

• Founders

Haha at the failure to do the old RCP (Read...Comprehend...Post).

Need to update my sig and go take more pics!

I noticed a lot of people these days (not just on forums) are failing to do the old RCP. I've started saying "See my previous email" at work instead of explaining things for 10-11th time to the same person.

I noticed a lot of people these days (not just on forums) are failing to do the old RCP. I've started saying "See my previous email" at work instead of explaining things for 10-11th time to the same person.

I do this all the time.

You know what really pisses me off? I've had teachers that mark me down on essays because I write paragraphs that assume the reader reads the paragraphs before it. They get pissed off because they want me to reiterate everything. Why? TELL ME WHY?

We have the same issue on a professional level here at the Hospital. Send an e-mail out, reiterate over and over and over when people complain about something not being there anymore or new procedures they'd never even heard of. We sent multiple e-mails out over the last few weeks along with flyers and inservice training, WTF?

• Founders

We have the same issue on a professional level here at the Hospital. Send an e-mail out, reiterate over and over and over when people complain about something not being there anymore or new procedures they'd never even heard of. We sent multiple e-mails out over the last few weeks along with flyers and inservice training, WTF?

Yeah, Dir of Web Ops here for a global IT company and whenever I have to take any of my servers offline I post it to our intranet portal as an ALERT (literally a huge red box on the top of the screen) and send out emails to the effected individuals. Ideally this is done in a time of low traffic but it may be done when needed but either way I'll end up get several hundred emails and several hundred To-Do's (workflow system) about the server being down. To people I know who send me it, I can't tell if they're joking so I started sending back the "You Don't Say" Nick Cage meme.

It's to the point where I'm about ready to say I put the alert and email out and never actually do it because what's the point, people don't read it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

vote is up! also, i wasnt sure if "predator" was part of the TA title and left it out. pretty sure i can edit it if its part of it.

vote is up! also, i wasnt sure if "predator" was part of the TA title and left it out. pretty sure i can edit it if its part of it.

Predator is what Frog calls it I think. I've never heard the Trans Am refered to as a "predator" in Pontiac literature (or at least in 2nd gen literature).