Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Ringo, i know youre the Boss but the rules apply to you too. info please on your NOM.

I linked to the progression and supplied a name. Info is optional...

and you're welcome Chris

other rules still apply. which would include vehicle info. with it, it jus makes easier for me to copy it over to the Vote. but kinda glad you did that cuz from now on that seems better for me (the info) and for members to see the mods. and we gotta mix it up every once in a while, WarShrike. do you guys think that the title is proper for all 6 cylinder engines? the I6 came to mind after i posted.

A six-pot competition would work for sure. Nothing like the old Pontiac OHC 6's from back in the day.

But then we would return to the "Classic always wins" POTM hahaha

^I'm fine with that. When I logged on and saw LN7_NUT's car up on there for POTM once, I loved it. The fact that it was an awesome shot just made it even better.

When its voting time lets not forget the guy that's nom'ed most of the winners of POTM. ;)

ME, vote for ME :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate the votes. This car has been a long project that will probably never be finished. I just paid off this car yesterday and we are never selling it or trading it in. I want this car in my garage 30 years from now. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...