Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

is lucky I have been nom'ed atleast 7 times over the years on g6p and never won. :lol2:

Oh, sad! I lost to Crimson on G6P my first nom and now my second one I'm in the lead but the poll broke lol I'm NEVER going to win lol

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

There are too many G6 owners in here.... its a given that Mark is gonna win. imo..it not fair....but oh well.

There are too many G6 owners in here.... its a given that Mark is gonna win. imo..it not fair....but oh well.

Actually, I do believe there are more GA owners on here now, if not equal to the amount of G6 owners :dancingpontiac:

I think there is a lot of GA&GP people here too and my guess is they might of voted for him too.

' date='Jan 30 2010, 08:28 AM' post='7067']

Newcomers might think this is an all GA/G6 site. :willy_nilly:

We need more variety in our membership. But what could we do to nab people's interest is the big question...

Good luck, I've been Post Whoring out on CarDomain and MySpace, and whoever is on either or on the Facebook page Mark maintains has been spreading the word, and I know myself and other members have tried reaching out to other forums but a bunch deny us so far, but any thing you can think of would be awesome! I plan on reaching out to over 1000 people when I get home through car shows :woot: Gotta get my business cards made up and still gotta restock my vendor cards from last year :lol2:

I think that there is mostly G6s because alot of us(most of the post whores too) came over from G6P and the GA people are jsut really common especially for tuning because it is an older car with ALOT of aftermarket, im not sure why there isnt more GPs though..

' date='Feb 1 2010, 12:08 PM' post='7355']

When does the nominations for March start?

We will begin voting on the 25th

:)

oops my bad. :)

I just read the rules thread and it dosent say, im sure Ghost will see this and clear it up for us.