Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Open Club  ·  17 members  ·  Free

California

The Antique Drags are taking place at Barona Raceway on Saturday, April 30.  Barona is in San Diego County.  I will be there with my Tempest.  Cars have to be 1975 or older.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Featured Topics

• Similar Content

• By Peppergreengto
      Three years ago my son and I drove to Nebraska to buy my first GTO. I was specifically looking for a 70-72, green project that wasn’t going to break the bank. We had a great time. The car turned out to be more work than I anticipated but it’s getting closer to paint and may see the road this year. When I get done more time I’ll start a build thread. I have tons of pictures on my Instagram page also. I use the same name on Instagram. 

• By Jraymsith
      Hi my 92 Pontiac Bonneville ssei only has 100k miles on it but for some reason all the gauges dont want to work they going up and down expect the RMP AND THE SPEED wich work fine but everything thing else looks like its trying to have a heart attack. Could someone please help on this issue 
    • By jsslifelike
      Hey, all-
      I've been combing through my '63 Chassis Manual, but I can't come up with much. The best I can do is to get the angle visible from the rear quarter. I've been told that adjusting these are a "lost cause", but is that true? Most of this is new to me(and I don't want to do any irreparable damage), so I'm trying not to overthink things and wondering if there's a simple solution I wouldn't be privy to. 
      As well, the passenger side fender has a dummy mirror that is at the exact same viewing angle rendering them both basically useless(besides aesthetics). Is there a way to change the fixed angle? It'd be fine if it was at least in the ballpark... 
      Thanks in advance! 
    • By jsslifelike
      Hello, all. 
      I've lurked here for a while now and I finally made a purchase in early November. I'd been looking for a '63 Pontiac full-size for about 5-ish years by that point. I wanted a nicely presentable driver that I could learn by replacing/upgrading things as I went, plus it'd be a great bonding opportunity for my boys and I as well. My grandfather was a mechanic at the local Pontiac-Cadillac dealer, but the Pall Malls got him long before I hand the chance to learn much from him. I'm working on power steering at the moment, coming up north I think has shrunken the torque converter seal, so that's next and a few odds/ends this winter need done. I also bought a reproduction '58 plate with the name of the little baby we lost inbetween the two we have and got a '63 sticker for it. I also plan on some sort of small dashboard container for some of his ashes at some point. Meet "Jonah". Car has PS, PB, A/C and power bench seat with 74k miles. Thanks for reading! 

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.