Jump to content
Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

    Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

11BHO

63 Catalina

Recommended Posts

Hi to everyone, I have a 63 Catalina, Factory 421HO, 4-Speed, Tri-carb. I love to take it to Nostalgia/Vintage events. I am looking for a "real" Nostalgia event for this season. if any one knows of one, please let me know  by e-mail.  And thanks for your time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Where are you located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome! we have plenty of members to help you out, when they get on, with the perfect car event. anyways, have any photos? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

welcome! we have plenty of members to help you out, when they get on, with the perfect car event. anyways, have any photos? 

Yes I do, but I don~t know how to post, to this web site. Because i`m old school, and just don`t know,     sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

:welcomeFP:  I live in Central Va

Where are you located?

 

I live in central  Va.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ghost said:

welcome! we have plenty of members to help you out, when they get on, with the perfect car event. anyways, have any photos? 

 

14 hours ago, 11BHO said:

Yes I do, but I don~t know how to post, to this web site. Because i`m old school, and just don`t know,     sorry

Ghost,  I could send pictures via e-mail. If your willing. Car-Craft Mag: did a feature on my Pontiac, in there October addition 2015. Well done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 11BHO said:

 

Car-Craft Mag: did a feature on my Pontiac, in there October addition 2015. Well done. 

Oh, yeah? Got any pictures or link to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Oh, yeah? Got any pictures or link to it?

Hi Jim, yea. You can go to,  Hotrod.com the issue might take a while to find because its been a while(October 2015) You will enjoy it.  Also can you help me enter my Pontiac in the Pontiac of the month contest, I think I have that right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 11BHO said:

Hi Jim, yea. You can go to,  Hotrod.com the issue might take a while to find because its been a while(October 2015) You will enjoy it.  Also can you help me enter my Pontiac in the Pontiac of the month contest, I think I have that right.

Hey John, you'll need to get 5 more posts then you'll be able to enter but you'll just need to go to the following topic and submit an image of your Pontiac: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 11BHO said:

Hi Jim, yea. You can go to,  Hotrod.com the issue might take a while to find because its been a while(October 2015) You will enjoy it.  Also can you help me enter my Pontiac in the Pontiac of the month contest, I think I have that right.

Jim, instead of Hotrod.com    Google,    John Meads 63 Pontiac.  I think that will be a lot faster and easer.   Thanks for your support

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have you uploaded photos online to, for example, Photobucket.com?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ghost said:

have you uploaded photos online to, for example, Photobucket.com?

No I have not, this is all new to me. First time. You can,   Google      John Meads 63 Pontiac.  Pictures from a Car- Craft issue in Oct: 2015 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 11BHO said:

No I have not, this is all new to me. First time. You can,   Google      John Meads 63 Pontiac.  Pictures from a Car- Craft issue in Oct: 2015 

Can upload here, just need to click "Choose Files" in the post reply editor and you will be able to select photos from your computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, Ringo64 said:

Can upload here, just need to click "Choose Files" in the post reply editor and you will be able to select photos from your computer.

Ok Ringo.   I`ll try that, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.