Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

greetings from Massachusetts

Hi all from salem ma, new to the forum and a first time pontiac owner, this is my 1968 lemans convertible. i bought her at the end of fall last year from the original owner.

the car was originally a 6 cylinder car, in the early 80s the family (who owned their own service station) installed a 400, im told it came from a gto but as of now i have no idea what year or any other info on it.  in 99-2000 they took the car off the road and did a restoration on the body and interior and also added a edelbrock top end to the engine.

current condition, she is in need of freshening up. the underside is clean with no rust the interior shows signs of wear, seats needing new foam ect. the engine wile running fine needs cleaning up and a little tlc.. the body has bubbling on corners and the people that did the work in 2000 skim coated the rear quarters with bondo to smooth it out but did not clean the car properly before painting so it is showing cracks. the top is fine.

my goal is to bring her back to glory, this year i plan to work on the  engine and work out bugs and learn all i can about her, car has seen very little road time in past 15 years on a repair plate as the woman had taken ill, her husband drove it only when needed and none of their family had interest in the car at all, next year i hope to do over the motor  and after that have the body redone. i look forward to spending time reading here and learning more about my car, thank you   ---- scott   ps. pardon my breathing in the video i bought her wile recovering from cancer surgery lol

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0761.JPG

MVI_0756.MOV

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!