Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New here! Early 90s nut!

Hey everyone!  Found this site in an email from Rock Auto and couldn't resist joining.  My first car was a Pontiac and I still have it!  I've got a 1991 Grand Prix SE that has been heavily modified, a 1990 Turbo Grand Prix that has been Getrag 282 5-speed swapped, and another 1990 Turbo Grand Prix that I unfortunately may have to put to rest due to damage and rust.  In addition to that, I've got a 1991 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 and a 2004 Ford Excursion Limited 6.0 PSD.  Enough about me, here's the cars!

This is the 1991 GP.  I've swapped on the 94-96 factory body kit, had a custom hood built with a 67 Stingray scoop molded to the steel hood, DIY rear coilover suspension, lowering springs up front, and several other aesthetics.  Below the hood is a ~97 Supercharged 3800 and a "fully built" trans.  It's got a Gen V supercharger, ZZP XP cam, Pacesetter headers, PRJ intercooler and fuel rails, several supporting mods to go along, and probably a few things I'm forgetting.  Almost entirely un-tuned, I've gotten 12.58 out of it, but it's got a lot more in it with a proper tune.

IMAG0438s.jpg

Cars1.jpg

These are the 2 Turbo Grand Prixs.  The black one is the 5 speed.  The red looks far less "healthy" now than it does even in this picture unfortunately.

TGP20100901.jpg

D71_1026.jpg

TGP_5speed.jpg

20101101-4.jpg

And the other toys.

IMG_4763s.jpg

SAM_2678s.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 3:49 PM, Ghost said:

:welcome: nice list. how did they handle?

How do they handle?  Well, the blue one is built for 1/4 mile, so I don't even bother throwing it around any curves.  The black one's suspension is stiff and does okay.  It's a bit too solid to really be productive, but it feels good throwing it around.  The 3000 stick to the road like it's on rails and is a blast to thrash on.