Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Widetrackers 28th Annual Spring Dustoff - June 11, 2016

Frosty

The Michigan Widetrackers 28th Annual Spring Dust-off car show for all Pontiac, Oakland, and GMC Triucks will be held at Springfield Oaks County Park in Davisburg Michigan on Saturday, June 11, 2016. There will be show n' shine as well as car corral and swap meet area. $15 early registration, $20 the day of the show. $4 for spectators. A DJ will be spinning tunes all day.

You can find out more by going to the Widetrackers website:

http://widetrackers.org/

The show flier is attached:

Flier w Genisys color logo (1).pdf

Edited by Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2016 at 0:02 PM, Frosty said:

Ghosty  - ya gotta come hang with us one of these days.

Maybe not.  Killer hasn't even been online here after the meet up with us last year!

Wait you keep coming back so it cannot be that bad. Or you are our ring leader.

Even my daughter shakes her head everytime she see's me for a week after our meet up's....but wouldn't miss it for the world!

3 hours ago, notallthere said:

Wait you keep coming back so it cannot be that bad. Or you are our ring leader.

I was inoculated by GE and Redchevy down in Nashville .. grants me a certain amount of immunity.

Edited by Professur

22 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Even my daughter shakes her head everytime she see's me for a week after our meet up's....but wouldn't miss it for the world!

Just tell her we have matching Dustoff thongs for the photo.  We need a good photographer and thought of her.

Who plans on makin it this year?  We have a new member from the mitten,  maybe we can get him there to join in the fun.

You know I will be there. I am the official photographer again this year.

Pro you can come down and bring the Pariseene. The place that GE got his wing for the Challnger is just down the road. Perhaps we can get one for you too, or for the Parisieene.

On May 6, 2016 at 9:21 PM, Professur said:

I was inoculated by GE and Redchevy down in Nashville .. grants me a certain amount of immunity.

Redneck immunity maybe, but not diplomatic. Plus you ain't had any stump water in awhile. That too can be fixed.

hey ive met BAMBAMM before. so it shouldnt be that much different.

The Hotel is booked and the boss and I are going to make a weekend out of it.  NPD list is made as well.

Damn....NPD, why didn't I think of that? Will you make a "small" parts run for me?

Damn. I know there would be a catch. Can't I just pay for a hooker/gigolo on 8 Mile instead?

Edited by Frosty

How about one from Flint that does not have lead poisoning?

On 5/27/2016 at 1:51 PM, Frosty said:

Damn. I know there would be a catch. Can't I just pay for a hooker/gigolo on 8 Mile instead?

Only if you pick the scab off for him.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.