Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to the forum

My name is Rex & I'm new here & I drive a 73 GTO & I bought it new, well it was a left over as it was a demo because I ordered an SD455 car & it of course never came in.  Here's a few pics of my car. Hope you like it. It will have later this year my new engine in it which is a 469. It is a 4spd. & has posi, with 3:73 rear gears. I run alum E-heads round port RA exhaust to. I have a thing for the Crane RA IV blueprint cam as I've used in in my last 4 engine & just like the way they act.  I put the rear spoiler on it back in 1981 & it's a 70-71 rear spoiler that I had to re-angle to get it to sit right & build up the  stantions to get it to sit level to. The hood tach you see I had put on when the car was new & it has the defroster vent tube that came with the hood tach as it is one that has the vent tube in the bottom of the tach. I epainted the car in 97 in the garage you can see in the background by myself. It is a CC paint & it shines very good even though it is now almost 20 years old. The 4spd. in the car is an M-22 now. The car came with an auto , but as I'm a retired GM service mgr. & I was working in a Pontiac dealer in 89-92 I bought all the parts I needed to put it in correctly. Looking at the car you can't tell it didn't come from the factory that way.  But I wanted a stick in the car & I made it happen. Maybe I'll go back to an auto but I don't think  it will happen.  The car runs & drives as nice as it looks.  Thanks for looking. Rex.

DSCI1953.JPG

DSCI1955.JPG

DSCI1952.JPG

DSCI1957.JPG

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!