Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ringo gets GTO?

umm....no. i would say the only thing the G8 has that is what some people would call "nicer" than a gto is 4 doors. i like the looks of both and when it comes to power and weigh GTO>G8 unless its G8 GXP of course

:willy_nilly:;):(

and this:

Sexy GTO, but for the price? Bah.

G8 > GTO

^that just happened!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found another!!! :(

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p...;standard=false

This one is literally like 5 minutes away from me but wayyyyyy overpiced. why do I keep torturing myself by looking at these :willy_nilly:

Awwww dude, you need to come to cali for a GTO lol for some reason they aren't priced too badly.

CLICKY

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founders

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p...;standard=false

Well I've been talking with this guy and it seems the GTO has not been selling at the $23k he wants for it. I'm in the process trying to talk him down to around $18k and to see if I can give him a down payment to hold him off till I start my job and get a loan. If he accepts there's gonna be a GTO and a G6 in my garage! If not no biggie, back to the drawing board as they say.

• Founders

do it. but you only posted in here cuz you saw my beamer. :blink:

Yea been talking to the guy for a while but figured I'd post it :dancingpontiac: since I saw yours and marks

...but figured I'd post it :dancingpontiac: since I saw yours and marks

:blink: and tell him Pontiac is dead and has little value. maybe it will work..?

:bacon: and tell him Pontiac is dead and has little value. maybe it will work..?

:bowdown: Not everyone is stupid. Though the other day I got; "Why would you buy another Pontiac, aren't they gone? I hope you don't need parts." I just shook my head and replied "GM is still around and Australia is still a country, I should be good."

ANYWAY, I think you should get it! Booo G6!

• Founders

:bowdown: Not everyone is stupid. Though the other day I got; "Why would you buy another Pontiac, aren't they gone? I hope you don't need parts." I just shook my head and replied "GM is still around and Australia is still a country, I should be good."

ANYWAY, I think you should get it! Booo G6!

:bacon: I told my dad I wanted to buy another Pontiac and he just gave me a weird look :D

• Founders

seems legit....

...as legit as the "free candy" van.... :P

Who called it, got an email back. Looks very similar to that email Mark got about the G8 :lol2:

All attachments

Hi,

Thank you for being interested in buying my 2006 Pontiac GTO LS2, 15,197 miles, Transmission: Manual, VIN: 6G2VX12U26L834471.

It is in EXCELLENT condition; the body and paint are great, no scratches and no dents; the interior is clean; it has never been involved in an accident; comes with all the documents needed for registration and clear title.

My final price on it is US $4,200. It is priced to sell fast !

My husband died one month ago and I decided to move closer to my parents(they are very old) in Canada and the car is here with me. As I am unable to travel in the near future and having no one to help me with the sale I decided to make this transaction through eBay. I believe this protects both buyer and seller and it's the right way to do this.

So don't get me wrong and don't take it personally but I would prefer to secure the deal through eBay. Also because the car will be shipped from Canada to US I prefer to work with a third party in order to keep the both of us safe in this deal. I will be assured you will buy the car and you will be assured that you will receive it! Basically the money will be sent to them and they will keep the money until you receive the car and only after you inspect and drive it they will forward the money to me.

If you have other questions feel free to email.

Thank you!

Rebecca Pietsch

• Founders

are we still on this "Ringo gets a GTO" thing??? come on...

:P jk.

Yes :lol2:

You know what will help us end this discussion faster? If someone bought me a GTO ;):P:lol2::lol2:

Yes :lol2:

You know what will help us end this discussion faster? If someone bought me a GTO ;):P:lol2::P

dont look at me dood. :lol2:

Who called it, got an email back. Looks very similar to that email Mark got about the G8 :lol2:

Oh, that is DEF not a scam! You should go for it man, that's a great price!!!

lol

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Well update on my GTO situation...

I got a full time job as a website designer/programmer at ASG (dunno if anybody's heard of it) and it looks like I'll be getting a GTO in probably 6-7 months if my finances stay what I predicted them to so I'm pretty much ecstatic right now!!!!!

:indian:;):rofl::):woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Well update on my GTO situation...

I got a full time job as a website designer/programmer at ASG (dunno if anybody's heard of it) and it looks like I'll be getting a GTO in probably 6-7 months if my finances stay what I predicted them to so I'm pretty much ecstatic right now!!!!!

:):woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

or untill your dad says NO. :indian:;):rofl:

pwned.jpg

• Founders

or untill your dad says NO. :indian:;):rofl:

pwned.jpg

:)

He's already saying "Save your money!!!!" because the GTO is all I've been talking about today but I then told him the whole speech that this is the time in my life where I don't have many major expenses that this would be the best time to buy one. He thinks I'm just rushing into things but I showed him my plan for savings and all this other info which showed him I've been thinking about this for a WHILE lol. Now he just wants to make sure I can pay for it and for insurance, etc...