Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

CALI MEMBERS, PLEASE HELP!

kaymo

im gonna post this anywhere i can, hopefully someone can go by and LIBERATE my parts from this online scammer

i purchased parts from this guy a year ago now, and never got my parts. 90 dollars is 90 dollars. recently he posted pics of his new car, and confirmed his location

60 cotter st

san fransisco

http://www.g1teg.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36220

there is a link to his posting and my reply.

PLEASE HELP ME GET MY MONEY OR PARTS BACK!!! i would do the same for ANY of you!!!

THANKS!!!!

and feel free to post this on ANY OTHER FORUMS YOU BELONG TO!!! PLEASE PASS IT ALONG!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

man that sucks...

you should PM some moderators at his board or create a Feedback Thread for him. let people know what the deal was.

i am in illniois so i cant do anythign.

• Founders

Sorry hate to hear about those things! Those people give ANY car forum and car people in general a horrible name and we definitely need to help stop this guy if he's still trying.

I know this might be too late and kinda salt in the wounds kaymo but I highly recommend dealing with people you know and using Paypal. Both on here I stress with the 50 post min and with the Paypal thing I just hope you guys are smart enough to use to cover both of your butts lol.

im sorry to hear about that man.

paypal will become your best friend bcuz you can dispute stuff back. always use it if you can or contact your bank and pull a charge back. you can dispute it with your bank as well.

wow. that sucks. why not make it an interesting trip and turn it into a 2-for-1 deal and the other guy in Sacramento.

what other guy? and i did use paypal, but he gave me excuses WAY past the limit of what i can dispute.

he was well known before for just being slow about shipping things, and i just thought i was another case. little did i know i was simply getting taken

if anyone wants to donate to the kill jesse fund, my paypal is ready and waiting.

Dang SF is like 8-10 hours from me! I think Pete (1BADG6GT) is the closest next to Ghost... I hope all works out. GET HIM PETE!!!

:welcomeFP: and BAMBAMM?

thanks for the support guys. the best thing anyone can do of course is share and pass along this info. he can be the next wenzell for all i care. soon i will post pics of this asshole partying on my dime...

well.. i might be in the same boat but i still have a little time left to dispute the intake purchase i just made. if i dont hear back from that douche bag in 2 days, im disputing the damn charges.

good luck though man. if i was in cali, i'd help hunt down the douche bag and tear him a new one. lol

Bambamm is the closest... I'm like 4hrs away!!! If I end up over in that side of cali in the near future I'll let you know though... my girl wants to go to Frisco....

• 2 months later...