Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Professional Pix of Your Car

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a good pic, too bad about the random guy in it.

I dont have any professional pics but some of mine I think are pretty darn good thou.

yeah i like the pic, except the black guy in the back that looks LOST

haha for a min i was gonna ask if that was you :) lol jk

sorry to be mean, but if he were more professional he would have waited for that guy to get out of the shot, or simply asked him to

^^^ :)

I like the one before it too... it looks like the Ghetto bird is shinning its light down on your ride!!! :D

The last two pics were taken in complete darkness. My friend, Sarah who took the pics, brought her flash strobe, and the pics came out amazing. She does photo work for Guitar World and Revovler.

We went out and took rolling shots on bell isle (road in the end of the movie gran torino). Anyway, the person fell off the face of the earth. We think he died.

Like I said before I dont have any professional pics but these four could give a pro a run for there money IMO. (Good lighting, composition, color & backgrounds) I take alot of pride & thought into my pics.

All four I have used as backgrounds for my pc and have a good MP quality.

Click the pics to see high resolution version.

DSC02248CHOP.png

DSC02101.jpg

Picture003crop.jpg

nightshotwidescreenedit2.jpg

I've got a local that keeps asking to take pictures of my car.... Dude is absolutely amazing. But I don't think the car's ready yet, so I keep putting it off. Maybe this summer... ;)

jedi, you can do some really nice work. great shots man!

FusionGT, you should do it anyways. its always good to have some professional before and after pix so that you have something to look back to. seriously bud, its well worth it whether ready or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice pics the first one is so clear it doesent look real lol but in a good way.

chris they came out great!

next time take your plate out of the window. :lol2:

Here's another shot, taken last year, I'd say around July. I was on my way to a show in New Jersey, my buddy snapped some moving shots. This is my fav:

27786_125303414150572_100000127435398_359977_5946288_n.jpg