Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Those look like SRT-10 Ram wheels. No way in hell the bolt pattern is the same, not to mention, they're huge! 22" IIRC, no way they'll fit. I know the LX platform Chryslers have the same bolt pattern as our cars, but not a Ram.

' date='Mar 30 2010, 11:41 AM' post='19155']

Those look like SRT-10 Ram wheels. No way in hell the bolt pattern is the same, not to mention, they're huge! 22" IIRC, no way they'll fit. I know the LX platform Chryslers have the same bolt pattern as our cars, but not a Ram.

chris if you go look at what i put i said they look like these they are not these stop picking fights with me i seen the rims in person they are not 22's

chris if you go look at what i put i said they look like these they are not these stop picking fights with me i seen the rims in person they are not 22's

Watch it.

I wasn't picking a fight, I was making that post while you stated they were 18"s. All I was saying was that I've seen that style before, and they were on Dodge Rams, and they're huge.

You have any actual pics of the said rims then?

• Founders

Guys just enough with the feuding please, stick on topic about the rims.

They look pretty decent, don't know what they'd look like on the GA but do you have a pic of the actual rims? and do you have an actual size of them?

Guys just enough with the feuding please, stick on topic about the rims.

They look pretty decent, don't know what they'd look like on the GA but do you have a pic of the actual rims? and do you have an actual size of them?

i em in school i have some pics around 5 and the are 18's like i said

350 if i like them and fit

OIC... have you tried looking on CL? Ive seen 18's and even 20's go for that much with tires... don't get me wrong they look cool but I would look around first... :picard:

' date='Mar 30 2010, 01:37 PM' post='19197']

The GA is 5x115.

What's the bolt pattern on the wheels?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm 5x115 cause i would buy rims that dont fit?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmm 5x115 cause i would buy rims that dont fit?

You never said what the bolt pattern was for the wheels, and you were asking what the bolt pattern was for the Charger wheels. *shrug*

you need to stop trying being a smartass when you are asking other people for info. this doesnt even make any sense! the only thing i got out of it was that you wanted to be a smartass.

personally, don't like the rims. im not a fan of putting Chrysler rims on GM cars. its like throwing SRT-4 rims on a Cavalier and vice versa with other brand cars. just doesnt go. not trying to be mean but thats my opinion. I would definitely check craigslist though. you might run into something that will definitely look better on your car.

now about the smart remarks, aren't you asking for OUR opinions? I would think that you would like opinions and help rather than us down and clown on your car or choices. its called constructive criticism. thats all i see on this thread. everyone should just chill and get back on topic about the rims now.