Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
woodyda1

New from Western NC

Hello all. New to the forum but not to Pontiacs. I was born into cars, dad had a 79 10th Anniversary Trans Am, mom 79 camaro, grandma 66 396 Impala and 84 Bonni. My first poncho was a 2001 WS6 I bought when I was 19. Life came along and had to sell it. Been in various vehicles the last couple years and now I'm in what in my opinion is the best Pontiac ever built. Or at least to wear the Pontiac arrowhead. I currently own a 2009 White Hot G8 GT sport pack. Current mods are RotoFab CAI, ported throttle body, ported intake manifold, custom built X-pipe, Solo Performance J pipes and dyno tuned were she put down 346hp/370tq to the wheels. Also has custom painted front lip, grill and hood scoops, lowered and HIDs in the low beams and fogs. I look forward to getting to know ya'll.

http://FB_IMG_1442814668330_zpsq0smjia6.jpg

Edited by woodyda1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

Amazing looking G8!

Thanks man. I get more compliments and looks on this car than anything I've ever owned. Mostly from people trying to figure out what it is lol. Also have a lot of people trying to make their car sound like mine, especially mustangs.

Definitely can see that. Even I always turn my head at a G8. Always loved the G8 in white too, something about it!

I've always been partial to black but after seeing this car in person I was like damn. White sets these cars off even more.

Same here. All cars look good in black imo but select few look great in white.

• Like 1

Here's a start up video.  

Edited by Ringo64
Embed video

Embedded it for you ;) (just hit enter after pasting the YouTube link)

Awesome sound!

lol thanks. I used to spend a lot of time on the forums years ago and now I've got to relearn stuff 

Lol yup, pretty easy these days just small things you gotta learn like pressing enter