Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Spring Fling: JUNE 12TH, 2010

BAMBAMM

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant go.. something came up. ill go to the next one. i was looking forward to meeting you all too, but it'll have to wait till the next meet.

i cant go.. something came up. ill go to the next one. i was looking forward to meeting you all too, but it'll have to wait till the next meet.

Ok, well, we'll see you then!

Mark and others from SO CAL. Dude, don't make your day so long, plan on getting there at noon, that way we can enjoy the direct over head sunlight.....I mean if you really wanna do 10:30, which will give you enough time to clear your front bumper of all those bugs, then I understand.

Set it for NOON, so everyone wouldn't have to wake up at 6am to get there.

Ok, well, we'll see you then!

Mark and others from SO CAL. Dude, don't make your day so long, plan on getting there at noon, that way we can enjoy the direct over head sunlight.....I mean if you really wanna do 10:30, which will give you enough time to clear your front bumper of all those bugs, then I understand.

Set it for NOON, so everyone wouldn't have to wake up at 6am to get there.

We were on chat lastnight... they (Mark, Jess and Myriam) are meeting in LA at 9am to be here by 12p.

wait wut? that's the first I'm hearing of this, and anywho like getting places early so it gives me a chance to explore a city I've never been too.

So if they are leaving later I'll probably head over early on my own so I can have some exploring time before we meet.

wait wut? that's the first I'm hearing of this, and anywho like getting places early so it gives me a chance to explore a city I've never been too.

So if they are leaving later I'll probably head over early on my own so I can have some exploring time before we meet.

That's probably a bad idea... there are BAD parts of Fresno, it's better to have a Mexican around for protection... :lol2:

glock836_roll_eyes.gif

Fresno is NOT that bad... just as long as you stay out the West, East, and South part of it! :cheers:

That's why our meet is in the Northern part of town... :woot:

We might have to go grab some burritos just to give you a glimps of the ghetto, huh Mark!

DATE CHANGED TO THE 27TH OF JUNE! everything else as far as times and locations are all the same!!!!

June 27th, 2010. 12 Noon

Fresno Meeting Point: Woodward Park<----Click that and it will show you where it's at!

Restaurant: H(o)(o)ters!<-Click for Exact Location. It's close to the meeting point, too!

Copy this section from here down and add your name to the list, Thanks!

Ok, so today I'd like a show of hands of those confirmed, if you're doubtful or know you aren't going, sorry, we'll see you next time! Remember, copy this section and paste, then add your name to the list as a confirmed attendee!

1. Bambamm - Sacramento

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno

Looking forward to seeing all that can attend. Anyone coming from the Bay, I'm still planning to keep the itinerary as planned to be in Madera at 11-11:30, leaving for The Meeting Point at 11:30..........If you want my contact info, PM me and I'll send it to you. If you've got it already, just give me a call if there is a delay from the Bay.

I'd like to just give a hint of safety to everyone.....if you're going to speed, be careful, I know sometimes it's fun and all, just don't get caught doing it!!!! Remember, over 100mph is a major violation and 2 points on your record. I don't think you can go to Traffic School to get out of that ticket either.

glock836_roll_eyes.gif

Fresno is NOT that bad... just as long as you stay out the West, East, and South part of it! :cheers:

That's why our meet is in the Northern part of town... :woot:

We might have to go grab some burritos just to give you a glimps of the ghetto, huh Mark!

haha, dude I'm from Pacoima, I'll be fine in Fresno lol

Ok, so today I'd like a show of hands of those confirmed, if you're doubtful or know you aren't going, sorry, we'll see you next time! Remember, copy this section and paste, then add your name to the list as a confirmed attendee!

1. Bambamm - Sacramento

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno

3. Myriam (+1 guest)- Socal SFV

Looking forward to seeing all that can attend. Anyone coming from the Bay, I'm still planning to keep the itinerary as planned to be in Madera at 11-11:30, leaving for The Meeting Point at 11:30..........If you want my contact info, PM me and I'll send it to you. If you've got it already, just give me a call if there is a delay from the Bay.

I'd like to just give a hint of safety to everyone.....if you're going to speed, be careful, I know sometimes it's fun and all, just don't get caught doing it!!!! Remember, over 100mph is a major violation and 2 points on your record. I don't think you can go to Traffic School to get out of that ticket either.

Hey guys, bad news. I just got a letter in the mail saying I'm late on paying a parking ticket (I forgot lol) and it's $110! So, I need to pay that before I can go up there and it looks like that's my funds for the trip up there.

I'll make it next time. Make sure you guys take lots of pics!

dont forget to take a pic of Marks car, Dans car, Phenoms car and my car to the meet.

Hey guys, bad news. I just got a letter in the mail saying I'm late on paying a parking ticket (I forgot lol) and it's $110! So, I need to pay that before I can go up there and it looks like that's my funds for the trip up there.

I'll make it next time. Make sure you guys take lots of pics!

You gotta be pullin my weenie! Call them up tell them your on a budget and that you need either an extention or a payment plan... garanteed to work!

Sorry, but priorities. Right now, paying a ticket is higher than driving 4.5 hours to eat and take pics and drive back another 4.5 hours.

I didn't mean.. F the ticket... I meant there's other ways of dealing with priorities....

Hey guys, bad news. I just got a letter in the mail saying I'm late on paying a parking ticket (I forgot lol) and it's $110! So, I need to pay that before I can go up there and it looks like that's my funds for the trip up there. I'll make it next time. Make sure you guys take lots of pics!

OMG, dude, I just read this again! You got a letter in the mail...............Ok, yeah, you can pay it whenever! You don't have to pay it now, there isn't going to be a warrant issued foryour arrest if you don't pay it right away..........Yes, the responsible thing to do is that! If it's gas, don't worry about it, I'll take care of filling your tank up in Fresno, just get there and quit putting this thing off! I'll even take care of your food and other things!

Get to Fresno Sunday and bring Myriam with you, too! If you cancel and she does too, it's just going to be me and Pete! Love you pete, but I've got a whole river here to enjoy with bikini's to enjoy if this doesn't happen!

well, shit... if mark is out... then im out.

Now with me helping Mark out, I hope you both add your names to the attending list!

1. Bambamm - Sacramento

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno

4. Puckhndler - San Mateo

I can throw a couple bucks at ya too Marko!

This better be one of your sick lil girl jokes... if NOT seriously we'll pitch in to help you out!

Oh and Phenom quit being a lil girl... your BF will be there when you get home!

Bam... no hard feelings... I got other sh..stuff I can do... :willy_nilly:

1. Bambamm - Sacramento

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno

4. Puckhndler - San Mateo

5. G8Girl/Jessika - Ventura County (definite maybe)

Hey Mark... you drive here and you can ride with me up there... hahaha.

sheesh.. Mark is such a drama queen.

will you guys fill up my gas tank too? I got a ticket last year that I paid.