Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Spring Fling: JUNE 12TH, 2010

BAMBAMM

DATE CHANGED TO THE 27TH OF JUNE! everything else as far as times and locations are all the same!!!!

June 27th, 2010. 12 Noon

Fresno Meeting Point: Woodward Park<----Click that and it will show you where it's at!

This is where we'll get the first set of photo's taken. 2nd we'll get done at Hooters. I encourage everyone to take photo's along the way, with other G6's when you meet with them and head out. It's a build that will be nice to see.

Restaurant: H(o)(o)ters!<-Click for Exact Location. It's close to the meeting point, too!

And now "The List of Attendees"

Bambamm - Sacramento, CA. <---Convoy with Rams6, then meet in Madera with Bay Area Drivers

1BADG6GT - Fresno, CA.....He's our host.

markpetersonii - Oceanside, CA. <---Gonna have a G8 by then?

Puckhndlr - San Mateo, CA. <---Meeting in Los Banos, see below, with other Bay Area Driver's.

Phenom - San Jose, CA. <---Meeting in Los Banos, see below, with other Bay Area Driver's.

Rams6 - Sacramento, Ca. <---Sent him a PM to see if he ca make this date.

Skrilla818 - Bay Area <---Assuming he'll get the day off approved

Pretty sure Mark has another person coming with him, too. This is the list as I know it, as of June 13th, 2010.

Here's the itinerary from NorCal: Leaving town at 9am to be on the safe side.

From Sacramento: Whoever is with me we're just going to drive from Sac down 99, it's a whole lot more reasonable than to meet with the Bay Area G6's in Los Banos. We'll meet with the Bay Area G6's in Madera, at 11:30, at the Starbucks located right off highway 99, 2295 Marketplace Drive, Madera, CA 93637-5046 (Starbucks Coffee).

Here's a good Itinerary for the Bay Area G6's: These times are precationary, cause speeding is not needed!

EVERYONE FROM SOUTH BAY MEET IN LOS BANOS, no later than 10am!

The address for the Starbucks in Los Banos is: 1380 East Pacheco Boulevard, Los Banos, California, 93635.

Phenom is setting this up, :bravo , so let him know if you're going to meet there or not, so they don't leave any G6 behind.

If all the Bay Area G6's arrive and leave Los Banos no later than 10am, you'll all be able meet right on time at 1130 at the Starbucks in madera, for the 20 minute drive to Woodward Park, which I've mapped out percisly to be there at NOON. I think that will be perfect for a Meet, Photo OP, and then lunch.

• 2 months later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so everyone is driving there solo?

I mean no one is taking anyone with them in their cars???

Well since its a pretty long drive add 1 guest to mine, I'm going to kidnap someone to go with me LOL

My fiance, may be going. Other than that, I was planning on meeting up with Jess and driving up with her, I guess you could meet up with us too and all 3 of us could go together.

<------ gunna take a look and see if he can make it.

make sure Mrs. MTZVibe signs your permission slip... LMFAO...

:lol2: JK Mando

My fiance, may be going. Other than that, I was planning on meeting up with Jess and driving up with her, I guess you could meet up with us too and all 3 of us could go together.

yea, I'd want to roll with you two. I forgot to ask Jessika about it on Friday. I'll talk to her this week.

I know Jessika lives up here, so I guess you can meet me first then we can both meet her cuz she lives a little north of me.

yea, I'd want to roll with you two. I forgot to ask Jessika about it on Friday. I'll talk to her this week.

I know Jessika lives up here, so I guess you can meet me first then we can both meet her cuz she lives a little north of me.

OK cool, sounds good.

Currently, I am not coming alone and I might be joining the bay area boys in los banos.....more to come but here is a teaser of the hottie I'm bringing!

downloadfile.jpeg

Actually, if we are taking the 5 then I would meet you (myriam) in the valley... Mark we need a rendezvous point for you too.

I dont wanna have to drive that far off the freeway... how about the Dennys that is just off the freeway on the 5 (just past the 405) that way no one has to backtrack an already long drive. Ill remember the offramp name in a minute.

that works for me its only like 5 min from my house :lol2:

So what should be a good time to leave? I requested the whole day off so I suggest we take advantage of the morning. Maybe we can find a good place on the way for a mini photo opp?

WE MAY HAVE MORE PEOPLE GOING!!!!!

I brought it up on ls1gto.com and one of the guys (from Fresno) said that he might be able to round up a few GTO guys up there for the meet. :dancingpontiac:

OK, re-opened. Deleted all the old stuff before the date change. Keep it about the meet or I'll just move it or delete it, as necessary.

(I know I do it too, I'm working on keeping it to a minimum.)

:lol2::rofl::lol2: bout time you roam the site with your Ban Hammer at your side. :lol2: great clean up.