Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Spring Fling: JUNE 12TH, 2010

BAMBAMM

sheesh.. Mark is such a drama queen.

will you guys fill up my gas tank too? I got a ticket last year that I paid.

We can't help it that you're responsible, I'll buy you lunch, but not if your husband is coming, I'm not buying 3 meals and gas!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh.. Mark is such a drama queen.

:willy_nilly:

We can't help it that you're responsible, I'll buy you lunch, but not if your husband is coming, I'm not buying 3 meals and gas!

:D

I was kidding. And my husband doesnt do car things. Especially something that requires 6ish hours of driving so that I can stand around and talk cars.

1. Bambamm - Sacramento

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno

3. Myriam (+1 guest)- Socal SFV

4. Puckhndler - San Mateo

5. G8Girl/Jessika - Ventura County (definite maybe)

6. Marky Mark - Oceanside!

Oh and Phenom quit being a lil girl... your BF will be there when you get home!

GF* :willy_nilly:

I was kidding. And my husband doesnt do car things. Especially something that requires 6ish hours of driving so that I can stand around and talk cars.

1. Bambamm - Sacramento

2. 1BADG6GT - Fresno

3. Myriam (+1 guest)- Socal SFV

4. Puckhndler - San Mateo

5. G8Girl/Jessika - Ventura County (definite maybe)

6. Marky Mark - Oceanside!

Consider your meal purchased then!

A hug from BAMBAM? :willy_nilly:

Well luckily, I'm not on the line for Mark anylonger, but the ladies, I'm going to have to take care of!

Myriam, I'm posting this for you, since we aren't meeting at Hooters at Noon. Chickity Check this out! We're meeting at Noon at Woodward Park, click the linky pooh like it says and you'll get the exact location.

Reading is fundamental, see you So Cal's at Woodward Park, NOON!

DATE CHANGED TO THE 27TH OF JUNE! everything else as far as times and locations are all the same!!!!

June 27th, 2010. 12 Noon

Fresno Meeting Point: Woodward Park<----Click that and it will show you where it's at!

This is where we'll get the first set of photo's taken. 2nd we'll get done at Hooters. I encourage everyone to take photo's along the way, with other G6's when you meet with them and head out. It's a build that will be nice to see.

Restaurant: H(o)(o)ters!<-Click for Exact Location. It's close to the meeting point, too!

Here's the itinerary from NorCal: Leaving town at 9am to be on the safe side.

From Sacramento: Whoever is with me we're just going to drive from Sac down 99, it's a whole lot more reasonable than to meet with the Bay Area G6's in Los Banos. We'll meet with the Bay Area G6's in Madera, at 11:30, at the Starbucks located right off highway 99, 2295 Marketplace Drive, Madera, CA 93637-5046 (Starbucks Coffee).

Here's a good Itinerary for the Bay Area G6's: These times are precationary, cause speeding is not needed!

EVERYONE FROM SOUTH BAY MEET IN LOS BANOS, no later than 10am!

The address for the Starbucks in Los Banos is: 1380 East Pacheco Boulevard, Los Banos, California, 93635.

Phenom is setting this up, :bravo , so let him know if you're going to meet there or not, so they don't leave any G6 behind.

If all the Bay Area G6's arrive and leave Los Banos no later than 10am, you'll all be able meet right on time at 1130 at the Starbucks in madera, for the 20 minute drive to Woodward Park, which I've mapped out percisly to be there at NOON. I think that will be perfect for a Meet, Photo OP, and then lunch.

pretty much lol. the reason i wasnt gna come was cuz my gf gets back from vacation but it turns out that she gets back at noon and goes directly to work at Great America Theme Park until 8pm. :lol2:

ill be at Los Banos at 10:10 then Woodward park at 12. ill leave los banos starbucks at 10:30 so anyone meeting there needs to be there by then.