Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Random Car Talk Thread!

jgarcia05

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I coulda swore this was a Pontiac forum. Fuck Ford.

agreed :lol:

I'm not really a hater of other Makes, I just think they should all be included in 1 individual "Show your other vehicles" thread.

AGREED isent that what random car talk thread is for.

fixed :D

chrr025.jpg

Here is a picture of my daughter grandfathers dragster...

Twin inline 6's... it runs mid to low 7s in the 1/4 mile.

:lol: I figured it'd be a cool little car just to have, and better MPG, and perfect for driving back and forth to work, and like whenever me and the wife decide to tour the city :(

asses! haha! well i figured id post those so that the random car thread wouldnt get so cluttered but oh well, my FORD up :lol2: thanks for the "fix"jedi.

oh yeah, and i also fixed the spelling you put in the title description k :woot:

:woot:I figured it'd be a cool little car just to have, and better MPG, and perfect for driving back and forth to work, and like whenever me and the wife decide to tour the city :D

Ummm, I was referring to the tiny ForTwo :DNot those gay 'fuel-savers' B)

Im confused... :lol2:

:lol2: at FDM, maybe if it was a pickup truck that size, maybe :woot: and WOW, Ghost that thing looks like what one of my son's toys looks like :lol2:

what? did i post something? :rolleyes:

so i drove my gf moms prius i wanted to kill myself on the acceleration omg i cam wen i drove the 6 after that but her parents have a jaguar...i cant remember but its the 2 door series xkr if im not mistaken i really wanna drive it

This beats SmartCar

minivan500.jpg

You'd like it, Dan, cuz it's JDM mad tyte, yo!

I remember those when I was in Japan. That actually looks like Hiroshima in the Background, however, most of Japan looks like that so it could be Osaka for all I know.