Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New to the site!

I love the color!! its sweet! and i sorta got excited in the first pic i thought that was an ohio license plate haha but it..wasnt =[

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Chaos re-do your exhaust... my only complaint about the pictures thus far.

Werd.

Your exhaust will look and sound of epic win if I mod it. Oho.

you guys are relentless. :)

Relentless? No, I'd say more like encouragement. :lol2: We don't like seeing a fellow Pontiac with ricey mods.

• Founders

Calm down guys :agreed: I say at least there wasn't all out name calling but no insulting just state that you don't like {whatever it is} and what you can do to improve it but no name calling or sarcastic remarks guys. We can help people improve their cars but sarcasm and name calling will only drive them away :woot: