Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

ok... my brother just got his first car....

2006 Ion3 with the 2.4 Ecotec and LOADED... Manual Trans (Good Boy)

Anyway i am searching for Lowering Springs. I have Eibach Pro Kit on my car and i love it

When i had my Saturn SC2 (built to high hell) i had Sprint Springs... those were lowlowlow!

back on topic. i am looking for springs and i came across "SSC Lowering Springs" from ZZPerformance. i know that some people swear by ZZP but i have heard mixed reviews about that company.

does anyone know about SSC Lowering Springs?

or does anyone have any insight in to lowering an ion?

I am on Ecotecforum.com and i have been a long member of Sixthsphere.com

Thanks for help

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

i forgot what model springs my friend has but he has this ion redline supercharged.

l_7386d53700104659b3745831ef1c0013.jpg

now he is actually going to be stripping his car because he has cancer and can't afford the payments for the car anymore. all aftermarket parts are coming off including the springs. they lowered his car 2". if you are interested, i can ask him what model of springs they are and if he would ship and also ask about the price.. just let me know and ill see what i can do.

Good lookin out!

But... My brothers B-Day (18) was yesterday and i bought him the SSC Springs. They have a decent review from teh Cobalt/G5/Redline forums.

I really want an ion now.... drat....