Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Rodimus_Prime

HP Tuners, for those needing tunes, I have it

For those of you near or around Harrisburg PA I do own HP tuners and know how to use it pretty good. HP tuners can tune almost any post 1997 GM car. This is useful for many that have added boost or want to get the most out of their NA setups.

my email is matt38y3@yahoo.com for those that may have inquires on getting some work done

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

moved to performance.

are you trying to "promote" yourself as a business? or jus help out others?

I want mine done lol

no im def not a business, I only did about 5-6 cars last year, this is something I do strictly on the side

wish i had my own shop and could have enough cars to justify doing it but theres not all that many people out there needing custom tunes all the time

Oh crap! You should head out to the PA meet in April 17th, I've been wanting a tune.

ok i got a question

1st what version did u get?

reason im asking is im looking at getting it to and i didnt know if the pro was worth the money or not

2nd is it ez to use or is it going to be hell to read and move though the program

thanks

aiden

Gotta go with the pro, otherwise basically all you can do is upload a tune that someone sends you, turn on or off codes, monitor factory sensors, can't really make real changes to fuel or spark which is the entire point.

The pro has 4 programmable inputs 0-5v, this is super important because it allows you to plug in a wideband o2 sensor, once you have that then you can get the fueling of the car perfect regardless of boost pressure, rpm, any size fuel injectors, etc

Besides just uploading a tune that someone sends you (which I feel is a bad idea anyway tunes should be specific to the car as every car is different), I honestly cant think of a single good reason to purchase the cheap version.

you can tune my g6 gxp if you come to pontiac day at raceway park this year