Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The 30th anniversary of the importation of ... the worst car in America

Professur

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

A Yugo, an Innocenti, and a Reliant Robin. And all three together fit in the space it takes to park the Oldsmobile. It would take major surgery to get the smile off my face.

I think I need to get a custom made bumper sticker made up for Pro, it should read something like:

MY OTHER CAR IS A P.O.S. TOO!

TETANUS SHOTS ARE FOR SISSIES!

HI! I AM FROM MONTREAL. DRIVING A P.O.S. IS A RIGHT FROM DIEU!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2015 at 9:39 AM, Professur said:

A Yugo, an Innocenti, and a Reliant Robin. And all three together fit in the space it takes to park the Oldsmobile. It would take major surgery to get the smile off my face.

You are right Pro, all three would look good thoroughly crushed or obliterated. It would be hard to get the smile off my face after that too !!!! :D

Edited by Frosty

That's big talk from a guy driving the vehicle that Top Gear voted ugliest car of the last 20 years., the Pontiac Assteck. Even Clarkson agreed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Professur said:

That's big talk from a guy driving the vehicle that Top Gear voted ugliest car of the last 20 years., the Pontiac Assteck. Even Clarkson agreed.

You are a little bit behind the times Pro. The wife traded in the angry dumpster on wheels in 2012 for a Chevy Traverse. Still nice try.

Really Clarkston complaining about looks?  Clarkston is the Pontiac Aztec of television hosts.

• Like 2

On February 11, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Professur said:

See, this is the problem. We never talk anymore.

This is true. We never chat as much as GE and notallthere.

On February 11, 2016 at 3:04 PM, notallthere said:

Really Clarkston complaining about looks?  Clarkston is the Pontiac Aztec of television hosts.

Touché