Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Beer

• Founders

On the bad side I was at a family gathering. They had the Keystone beer -- now the commercials are annoying but the beer was worse. I would be more inclined to lick the soles of my shoes after walking through a cow pasture then drink that crap again. Now I know why I started with the microbreweries.

:willy_nilly: if you thought Coors was bad, yeah Keystone is like pure deer piss...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goose island 312 is my beer of choice. ill have a couple of em this weekend. besides that my DD (daily drinker haha) is coors light. (i dont really drink daily or even weekly for that matter)

if you haven't had a 312....buy it. its FANTASTIC

• Founders

Bass is one of my favorite beers still, dunno if I said this. Best IPA I've ever had. Then the Sam Adams series :willy_nilly: Then Yuengling.

If I want a cheap beer I'll go Coors though

Best beer still made .... Oak Aged Yeti out of colorado. Friends in GA got it at a 'package store' whatever that is. It's second only to a beer no longer made...Caber from New Scotland Breweries. Failing those gems, Upper Canada Brown ale available in Ont ... 4 ingredients, no preservatives... lots of flavour. Not for people who like their beer so cold you can hardly hold the bottle.

My cousin got to try Dark Lord, supposedly it is one of the darkest beers made, and is only sold at sampling partys in very very small amounts. Look it up on ebay, shits be expensive.

Beer is my lifeblood, besides coffee anyway.

My favorites:

Blue Moon, with an orange. Divine.

Spotted Cow, by New Glarus Brewing Company (home to other delicious beers like Fat Squirrel and Totally Naked). You can only get it in Wisconsin to my knowledge.

Guinness has a special place in my heart because of my four weeks spent in Ireland. A "Black Cow" is especially delicious; half Guinness and half Spotted Cow. Yum.

Shine On, by Central Waters Brewing Company, another local brewing company. Central Waters also has a delectable Bourbon Barrel Stout that's rich and heavy, a perfect dessert beer. Their Mud Puppy Porter is also dark, with chocolate notes. These I'm also pretty sure you can only get in WI.

Of course, I live in Stevens Point which is the home to Point Brewery. Point Beer isn't bad; it's great if you want something cheap that's better than PBR. Their 2012 is a rather tasty dark brew.

Anchorsteam out of San Francisco is a pretty tasty one as well.

Shiner Bock (from Texas) used to be one of my favorites but the above collection has overtaken it.

Otherwise I'm a big fan of belgian whites and ambers.

Good ol' Wisconsin and it's multitudes of breweries.