Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Beer

My wife and I travel some through the U.S. and Canada and where there are wine lovers, I am a beer lover. Hell I am built like a beer drinker.

Here are some that I have tried that are not considered mass produced like a Molson Canadian or Budweiser:

Alexander Kieths

Alexander Kieths Red

Alexander Kieths White

Creamor Springs Ale

Sleemans Honey Brown

Sleemans Cream Ale

Sleemans Dark

Rickard's Red

Rickard's White

Richard's Honey Brown

Great Lakes Brewing Company, Burning River Pale Ale, Commodore Perry IPA, Edmund Fitzgerald Porter, Eliot Ness Amber Lager

Killians

Foster

Heineken

Sam Adam's, Boston Lager, Cream Stout, Pale Ale, Irish Red

Samporo

There are probably more but I cannot remember it all probably due to brain damage.

What I am looking for are ones that you guys would recommend as I am starting to move into smaller less high volume types (micro-brews) of beer I am looking for some recommendations so I can look for them in my travels.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I'm a college student, I basically drink natty all day. But nothing ever compares to good ole Bud Heavy!

Oh ya, I <3 BEER!!!!

The wife and I located the Michigan Brewery but we were running late and had to get back. Apparently, they are the ones who brew Kid Rock's beer. Maybe give that one a shot.

Blue Moon next time I am in Port Huron I will try and find that.

I am not a big fan of Bud (its to much like sex in a canoe) but I would not turn it down if a friend gave me one.

Oh i like beer

me and a buddy went to Buffalo Wild Wings and in one night we rode the rail... (drank one of all the beers on tap)

p.s. we got kicked out for being idiots thatnight.... lol

sam adams.

Blarg......I've tried most of their beers and I can't say I've had one that I liked. But I'm always willing to try something new :D

• Founders

Tip: Don't ever do a keg of Miller High Life with green food coloring... we put a little too much food coloring in and my poop this morning was GREEN!! Plus High Life didn't work too well for the party :D

Tip: Don't ever do a keg of Miller High Life with green food coloring... we put a little too much food coloring in and my poop this morning was GREEN!! Plus High Life didn't work too well for the party :lol2:

Keg stand FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!

But I do love me some Miller....

Miller is okay. I tried Bud Lime the other day. Pretty good beer if I am feelin a little girly.

As of right now I think I may hit The Beer Store and get a sampler pack.

Yes in Ontario if you want beer you go to The Beer Store.

• Founders

Miller is okay. I tried Bud Lime the other day. Pretty good beer if I am feelin a little girly.

As of right now I think I may hit The Beer Store and get a sampler pack.

Yes in Ontario if you want beer you go to The Beer Store.

Beer store :blink: Least you don't live in a dry state, county or for you Canadians "provinces" lol

Yea I like Miller when I'm just drinking its just when I'm doing beer pong, flip cup and chugging I don't want to have a filling beer like Miller High Life.

Bud Lime, I have to say I'm not a fan. Like you said too girlie, doesn't taste like beer to me.

• Founders

Isn't Jack Daniel's made in a dry county?

Yep, strange laws is you can distill or "make" liquor or alcohol in a dry county but you can't sell it in that county. They truck it out and people from that county go to the next one just to buy it :blink:

The next time I am in Kentucky I want to tour the plant. I heard at the end of the tour they give you apple juice.

• 3 weeks later...
Yep, strange laws is you can distill or "make" liquor or alcohol in a dry county but you can't sell it in that county. They truck it out and people from that county go to the next one just to buy it lol.gif

if u buy the "special edition bottels" there u can buy it at the plant. thats the only loop hole for that law ... when u go there u have to get it ... there is 6 differnt ones if i rember right ... i havent looked at ours for a while .

Jager is a cute little drink. I always think it tastes like children's cough syrup. I have become more partial to Uzo, but the whiskey's are my choice.

• 11 months later...

So a year later I have had a few more. I do not drink alot since I am trying to peel off a few pounds and cutting out beer is helping matters. I did try Left Hand Stout beer when I was in Chicago. Great beer with a very heavy coffee taste.

On the bad side I was at a family gathering. They had the Keystone beer -- now the commercials are annoying but the beer was worse. I would be more inclined to lick the soles of my shoes after walking through a cow pasture then drink that crap again. Now I know why I started with the microbreweries.