Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ebay oops...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

51 pages wow!!!

I've always felt if you make a mistake not matter what it is when your a business and someone catches you on it, you have to own up. At a point it could be false advertising if you wanted to bring it that far, if they were stupid enough not to put a reserve on then backing out after they realized they were retarded. Just pointless really, give the man his car, your still making money on the deal. Its not like he got it for $2 or anything.

Wouldent it be nice if a Chevy dealer made the same mistake on a new Camaro for me. ^_^

Was reading this over on FTV6 and GAGT.com.

The dealer was obviously new to eBay auctions, and didn't set a reserve price. The guy won the car fair and square, and the dealership has to bite the bullet, not weasel their way out of a sale. But yeah, when I checked, there were 1400 viewers in the thread. ^_^

Ya the dealership is retarded and has no feedback, but atleast the guy lives close and can make a good case. Legally they have to sell him the with the contract after the guys bid and since the auction ended. But hell if i was the stealership i wouldn't sell it either.