Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Took some pics of the TA

Went to go see a friend while i was home and decided to take the car out.

enjoy

1032481_600.jpg

1388185_600.jpg

1388206_600.jpg

my buddy said an auto couldn't spin the tires...........

1388183_600.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0oooooooooooowwwwwoooo............. Me like the last one. :D

• Founders

Looks good!! You people are making it very hard to decide what car I want to buy as a toy when I get moneyz :D

How you likin that T-top I see its getting some use!

Looks good!! You people are making it very hard to decide what car I want to buy as a toy when I get moneyz :lol2:

NOOOOO!!! first when the moneyz comes in...youre going to pay your emplyees first! :D please. :lol2:

and the pics look great.

0oooooooooooowwwwwoooo............. Me like the last one. :lol2:

Thanks!

...autotragic.... in a F-Body.... sad....

6cyl G6 talking smack.......sad.....

' date='Mar 17 2010, 05:55 PM' post='17630']

This pic is awesome. Have Joe make it into a banner Sam. :)

T/A looks killer. I'd loves me some toasty burnouts too.

Might have to. Too bad that is just a wall paper at the top of a parking garage :lol2:

Looks good!! You people are making it very hard to decide what car I want to buy as a toy when I get moneyz :D

How you likin that T-top I see its getting some use!

haha it was mid 50's but it was still soo great and i love it! and an LS1 toy is VERY fun

Sweet TA dude. Drove a 93 LT1 when I was in Florida back when the car was new. What a friggin' blast. Nothing quite like a V8 rear wheel drive for some fun times....

Absolutely, TA's are such a blast! I'm really trying to pick up another one, possibly older, for a DD. But time will tell.

Absolutely, TA's are such a blast! I'm really trying to pick up another one, possibly older, for a DD. But time will tell.

Good luck with that!! If I won the lotto I'd have a barn for all my cars. :lol2: I'd like to actually own a TA. Only driven a few. But I have had 4 Camaros in the past. Best one was a 1987 IROC with a 350 and a 5 speed. Miss it greatly. One with the most potential was 1967 SS/RS with a small block 350, 4 speed and needed A LOT of work .

i had a camaro with 305 5spd in it and i wasn't really impressed with it so i sold it a few days later, but this is soooo much better lol

i had a camaro with 305 5spd in it and i wasn't really impressed with it so i sold it a few days later, but this is soooo much better lol

The 305 is a dog... I only have 190 hp from the factory, which was killed by my brother's '02 V6 Camaro.

BTW, LOVE, love, love the WS6... I want one in black... ^_^

6cyl G6 talking smack.......sad.....

6 Cyl G6 had a purpose of taking clients from house to house. Then i got a better job so i decided to mod

8 Cyl WS6 has a purpose.... TOY AKA it needs a Man Pedal... you should have pulled your skirt up and found a man pedal....

if you wanted to make it a Strip Car then i understand auto.

6 Cyl G6 had a purpose of taking clients from house to house.

8 Cyl WS6 has a purpose.... TOY AKA it needs a Man Pedal... you should have pulled your skirt up and found a man pedal....

Alright, enough. Quit trying to measure your E-penor with Sam. You didn't have to say, "Auto, how sad..."

Sam got an auto model because of the deal he got. You're telling me, that you'd pass up a WS6 for 7K? Auto trans or not, I think anyone would have pounced on that.

ok... sorry for the comment.

honestly this is my first car that is Auto.

I hate that americans are so Effing lazy and more than half of americans dont even know how to drive a stick. Manual trans cars get better gas milage and they are more nimble on a track situation.

i also dont understand why Fbodies were made in Auto... my ass-pinion

and would i buy an Fbody auto....the answer is NO i dont care. i dont have any plans to make a 1/4 mile car so auto would be out of the question. i could not have as much excitment with it being auto.

Trust me, I hate my GA's slushbox.

But it's just a fact of life, people bitch about having auto trans in their cars. It's what sells, and of course companies are gonna pump out for slushboxes than manual gearboxes.

Agreed, I feel like American public is lazy, but shit, I don't let that bother me.

Besides, that's what you swap out transmissions for. Who's to say there isn't a six speed in that WS6's future?

Damn, at least Sam has a fairly easy shot at a manual trans swap, the LS1 was designed for me, versus my GA, the LA1 was never mated up to a manual gearbox for production. It's been done before, but there are A LOT of issues to overcome.

6 Cyl G6 had a purpose of taking clients from house to house. Then i got a better job so i decided to mod

Yes i agree, I hate the auto in the car and on the hunt for 6 speed conversion parts. But I was not going to let the fact that it is an auto make me pass up this deal. I am fully aware the auto's aren't nearly as fun to drive, but believe you me, they are still a blast to drive.

Looks good man, i used to hate those TA's but the more I see your I WANT IT lol

and as for the auto/manual discussion

get the facts straight, in the last few years Manuals are getting either the same mileage or worse than the automatics.

and yes manuals are more fun, but for a DD, or for a car that you want to be able to drive without getting a ticket every time you do because you get carried away, then autos are not such a horrible thing, i enjoyed my share of Manual cars, but I will always take an Auto first, maybe once i live in a bigger city, that has freeways and roads that stretch a few miles between lights then ill consider a manual again, but it is a PAIN when all you want to do is get your asz to work, so quit hating on the guy for having a car that doesnt fit your dream /rant

Yes i agree, I hate the auto in the car and on the hunt for 6 speed conversion parts. But I was not going to let the fact that it is an auto make me pass up this deal. I am fully aware the auto's aren't nearly as fun to drive, but believe you me, they are still a blast to drive.

:cheers: the GTO has a 4spd auto and when u mash it, it still makes ur pants fit funny