Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Car pics

Here is some pics I Took Earlier This Evening after Spending all Day on the Car.

Sorry it is not really a photoshoot ( Unless the Driveway Counts With Pics of the Neibghours Cars as the Background LOL)

I still Have To Paint the Calipers yet.

DSC_1034.jpg

DSC_0989.jpg

March1320102009.jpg

March1320102024.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks,I Put the First Coat of Cleaner wax to it for the year, Still have to put the Meguires NXT on yet.

Actually I put the Summer Tires Back on and the Caps Back on Today after having them off all winter,

The Rims have a few Cancer Spots on them otherwise they would be off.

I'm debating to buy another set of Rims and just mounting the summer Tires on them and using these ones for the Winter.

Maybe in the Fall i'm already Getting Sick Of mounting and Dismounting Tires every Spring and Fall on this car and I Bought the car a year ago this Month, My Old Sunfire Had Winter and Summer Tires/Wheels and it was great.

I could do the changeover in the yard as apposed having to go to the shop.

And also these are not the easiest Tires to switch over either with the low pro sidewalls.

Nice looking car. I would count a driveway as a photo shoot. I have two sets of wheels and the factory aluminium are the winter ones.

I'd gladly change wheels myself than go to a shop. Why does have lower profile wheels make it harder to swap wheels?

What wheels were you looking at? Chrome would look good, but get these:

5ZIGEN_HYPER5ZR_2PC_CH_2_W.jpg

Nice looking car. I would count a driveway as a photo shoot. I have two sets of wheels and the factory aluminium are the winter ones.

Thanks Notallthere, ok it is a minishoot then lol

' date='Mar 13 2010, 07:19 PM' post='16980']

I'd gladly change wheels myself than go to a shop. Why does have lower profile wheels make it harder to swap wheels?

What wheels were you looking at? Chrome would look good, but get these:

5ZIGEN_HYPER5ZR_2PC_CH_2_W.jpg

No Sorry I should have said that a little better, what I mean I Work at the GM Dealership here and we have shop days on Saturdays where we can take our own cars in and work on them.

I Done My Winter to Summer Tire Changeover Today.

I Do the Quick Jobs there as in Oil changes Tire Change overs ETC, I am not licenced yet Since I started out in the Shop in Nov, I will not start my training till next year. Allthough I have been at the Dealership for 3 years, I was the Building Caretaker Before I went out in the shop.

The Reason why the Tires are harder to changeover is as the sidewall gets smaller it also gets tougher to work with less forgiving. smaller sidewall tougher sidewall (My Tires are 215/50/R17).

Allthough I Mounted Tires harder than these.

Yeah I would love to get something like them, They are Sweet, But I would go 18". Nice Taste of Wheels.

car looks super nice and clean!!! ;) and the rims Chaos posted are :agreed: !!!

Chaos are they black chrome?

50 series profile isn't a low pro. My stock wheels are 225/50 R16, and the sidewall is fairly meaty, as is my 17"s, 235/45 R17. Low profile is 40 and below.

And Joe, those are just Polished Chrome. :agreed: they are indeed tasty.

Sorry, lower profile than 60/70 series that I mostly change at work with the odd 50 series.

Thanks Joe

Loos nice. You did a good job on the detail work. Now only if the snow would go away :agreed:

Thanks,I am anal when it comes to cleaning the car.

The snow is slowly going away, now only if will stay away is the next question.

Btw the vette is hotness.

Nice pic seeing your car looking so clean makes me want to wash mine but some of my road still flooded so I'm going to have to wait

Thanks Roadwarrior, it sucks to hear about your situation, you located in a flood area?

Thanks Roadwarrior, it sucks to hear about your situation, you located in a flood area?

no it's just with all the rain that the Tampa area got the ground can't hold all the water and the end of my street where i have to make a u turn is flooded with water lol it was hilarious trying to watch this lowered RSX debating on whether to go thru the puddle if he had a CAI he would have sucked up a crap ton of water

no it's just with all the rain that the Tampa area got the ground can't hold all the water and the end of my street where i have to make a u turn is flooded with water lol it was hilarious trying to watch this lowered RSX debating on whether to go thru the puddle if he had a CAI he would have sucked up a crap ton of water

After I saw Where you were from, I knew off the bat, I was Down there a couple of times and when it rains there it really rains.

More than likely he did have a CAI, not many RSX's don't have a CAI these Days.

:) NOICE!!!!!111 very very clean any plans for the 6

Thanks, No Plans right now but that could Change.

nice man. I love that color. very cool

Thanks man