Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

beging of new candy blue paint job

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that explains why only the middle was painted blue... Clever idea and the lines are very clean.

:agreed: very nice. and merged to your other thread. no need to start a new one.

• Founders

Cool idea! The dart kinda bothers me because of proportions but overall very nice color choice, looks good! Now is the whole car gonna be that blue? or black I'm confused now! :agreed::rofl:

Cool idea! The dart kinda bothers me because of proportions but overall very nice color choice, looks good! Now is the whole car gonna be that blue? or black I'm confused now! :agreed::rofl:

its going to be that blue wut not for a while

no problem.

thanks jedi :rofl::woot:

:agreed: ...uh... :rofl: ya, im not Jedi. :rofl: cant believe no one else caught that. :rofl:

:agreed: ...uh... :rofl: ya, im not Jedi. :rofl: cant believe no one else caught that. :rofl:

i wasnt talking about what you did i had jedi rename the thread thats why i said thanks lol

i wasnt talking about what you did i had jedi rename the thread thats why i said thanks lol

oooh. but its jus that you quoted me and said Jedi.

not to burst your bubble or anything but does the letters look crooked to anyone else? maybe its just the angle of the pic but they look crooked to me.

Thread cleaned up lets play nice people. :rofl:

thanks

Joe.

does the letters look crooked to anyone else? maybe its just the angle of the pic but they look crooked to me.

:agreed: but I think its the angle of the pic.

I think it looks pretty good. :lol2: