Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Where in Canada Are you From?

devriesd

A nice place with strong beer and full nude strip joints. Other then that we are pretty much America JR.

You forgot to mention ....where everyone is required to say "eh" at the end of every sentence.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' timestamp='1326291966' post='64824']

What's that all aboot?

Aboot is a term used in Great Britain that refers to the trunk. Abonet is a term that refers to the hood.

• 7 months later...

ORANGEVILLE ONT HERE WHICH FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER HERD OF IT LOL ITS ABOUT 30 MINS NORTH OF BRAMPTON CHEERS

• 5 months later...

ORANGEVILLE ONT HERE WHICH FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER HERD OF IT LOL ITS ABOUT 30 MINS NORTH OF BRAMPTON CHEERS

I almost bought a G8 from a dealership in Orangville.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 04/01/2010 at 0:48 AM, leaveitsmokin said:

yeah i guess were all like that :P

Some people, American, Canadian or other have a hard time with others outside of their state or province. The car culture helps bridge that gap. Go to the Woodward Dream Cruise  in Detroit in August & you'll see over a million visors from all over the world, driving, watching or  just hanging out. .. having a good time and it's amazing! 

• Like 1

And we have cool coloured (or colored) money and pay about (not a boot lol) 4 times as much for our gasoline ? even though we sell the USA some of our oil. .. go figure ?

Stop by Woodward and Huron in Pontiac Michigan during the Dream Cruise.  A bunch of us Pontiac nuts will be on the corner.  Myself and Ms Notallthere will be there with her Fiero.

• 1 year later...

Alliston ontario ..... transplant from Fredericton New Brunswick 

On 4/16/2018 at 7:26 PM, Milt64 said:

Alliston ontario ..... transplant from Fredericton New Brunswick 

Welcome, eh. You must know some good Newfie jokes!

I sadly admit I've been accused of speaking with a Toronto accent - even though I'm from that part of Michigan where Canada is literally north, south, and east of house.

Edited by Frosty

11 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Welcome, eh. You must know some good Newfie jokes!

I sadly admit I've been accused of speaking with a Toronto accent - even though I'm from that part of Michigan where Canada is literally north, south, and east of house.

You made that same joke in this same thread in 2010

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Professur said:

You made that same joke in this same thread in 2010

I thought it was still funny. How badly does it translate into Canuckistanti?

Edited by Frosty

2 hours ago, Professur said:

Well given that for most Canucks, TO is pretty much the on ramp for the highway to Hell .... I give it a solid Meh.

Huh....that's higher than I thought you'd give me.  

1 hour ago, Milt64 said:

No Newfie jokes here , I have never been there

Pity.

We have Yooper jokes here in Michigan (poking fun at people from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan). 

Q: How do you ya' know if it's summer in da' Yoop?

A: It's da tree months of bad sledding!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Just joined this amazing Pontiac site and looking forward to scoping all things Pontiac. I am from the Milton, Ontario, Canada area but I am originally from the Toronto, Ontario area. Been in Milton, Ontario for the past 18 years but may be moving to the Belleville, Ontario area in the next year when my partner and I go into full retirement. Cheers.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.