Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Where in Canada Are you From?

devriesd

i am from vancouver BC, but living in ontario for the next little bit

and.. if you in fact look it up, american beer is one of the worst ranked in the world! :willy_nilly:

*runs away screaming.. blends in with million other torrents on the road*

• 1 month later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 1 month later...

Vernon, BC

Of course, the beer in Canada is a lot stronger. In fact, they have commented that American beer is like making love in a canoe. F'ing close to water! :willy_nilly:

Well... it's true... but at least your 'beer' is a lot cheaper!!!

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Better beer more costly it is. Lol

I will question that.....

Good beer: Molson Canadian, LaBatt's Blue, Big Rock Honey Brown Lager, and Kokanee

Bad beer: Drewry's, Carling Black Label and Moosehead (Moosehead is damn close to skunk piss IMO)

:bacon: actual or is that some drink?

i would like to know why he knows what skunk piss tastes like?

Moosehead beer is actually available in both the U.S. and Canada, sadly. :lol:

I had a dog that once got sprayed on two different occasions by a skunk. Not a pleasant thing to get rid of clearly. You don't forget the smell. The aroma and flavor of Moosehead is about the same for me. Therefore....its skunk piss.

I'd drink Bud over Moosehead, and I don't drink Bud either. ;)

Moosehead is damn poor beer. I would rather lick the ass of a homeless man on a hot June day then drink that crap.

Moosehead is damn poor beer. I would rather lick the ass of a homeless man on a hot June day then drink that crap.

Now that is a vivid picture. Dude, you need to be author.

Glad to know you don't like Moosehead either.

(I need to browse threads more often)

I'm from near Edmonton Alberta, my dads from Chesley Ontario!

• 2 weeks later...

What's a Canada?

A nice place with strong beer and full nude strip joints. Other then that we are pretty much America JR.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.