Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Where in Canada Are you From?

devriesd

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

why must people act like us Canadians are from another planet :P

Idk if you have been down here but I have been up there (Ontario) and it's a BIG difference from where I am from. But, one of my best friends is Canadian and He's not any different than me except different words for things.

So, to answer your question, because its a different country and most Americans can't comprehend people that are different.

Guest 4drfire

I am from novs scotia eh......

My wife has family in Ontario; she is going up to ontario for two weeks in march with our daughter and her mom; two weeks of man stuff; yeah,lol..... looks like i will be spending alot of time with my car ,lol

We should prob make one for all prov/terr or something rahter than us all introducing ourselves in an Ontario thread lol

HEY WHATS WRONG WITH ONTERRIBLE???? Just kidding I grew up here and love it, but I'm in the military and meet lots of people from around Canada who hate this province, its probably mostly just directed at Toronto though. :lol2:

So, to answer your question, because its a different country and most Americans can't comprehend people that are different.

LMFAO! :lol2:

• 1 month later...

Granite

I merged the topics since a lot of people already answered in the old Ontario thread.

Anyway,

Sarnia Ontario

• 1 month later...

I live in the states - just an hour west of Canada! I have also been accused of having a Toronto accent eh. Does that count? Of course, I can speak fluent Yooperese too, so I can understand folks in da' Sault! :rofl:

' date='Apr 20 2010, 02:56 PM' post='21605']

Oh Candidnanduh!

I don't think the RCMP and the OPP would approve!

Of course, the beer in Canada is a lot stronger. In fact, they have commented that American beer is like making love in a canoe. F'ing close to water! :rofl:

American beer is like making love in a canoe. F'ing close to water! :rofl:

I have no idea who would have said that.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.