Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

DrDave's 1970 Trans Am

2018 May
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

devriesd

Where in Canada Are you From?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Oooo, you live where that guy on UFC who was fighting tonight is from... Awesomeness!

why must people act like us Canadians are from another planet :P

Idk if you have been down here but I have been up there (Ontario) and it's a BIG difference from where I am from. But, one of my best friends is Canadian and He's not any different than me except different words for things.

So, to answer your question, because its a different country and most Americans can't comprehend people that are different.

See nothing to worry about. :P Just ignorant people.

Agreed with Mark, unless you've been out of the country or are in the military, you really don't see many people becoming mult-culture based

Guest 4drfire

I am from novs scotia eh......

My wife has family in Ontario; she is going up to ontario for two weeks in march with our daughter and her mom; two weeks of man stuff; yeah,lol..... looks like i will be spending alot of time with my car ,lol

We should prob make one for all prov/terr or something rahter than us all introducing ourselves in an Ontario thread lol

welcome 4drfire!

We should prob make one for all prov/terr or something rahter than us all introducing ourselves in an Ontario thread lol

HEY WHATS WRONG WITH ONTERRIBLE???? Just kidding I grew up here and love it, but I'm in the military and meet lots of people from around Canada who hate this province, its probably mostly just directed at Toronto though. :lol2:

So, to answer your question, because its a different country and most Americans can't comprehend people that are different.

LMFAO! :lol2:

I'm from Niagara Falls, Ontario. Pretty sure no one hates it :D.

:D

I'm from Niagara Falls, Ontario. Pretty sure no one hates it :).

:D

Kingston, Ontario here!

I am located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island ( East Coast Canada).

Granite

I merged the topics since a lot of people already answered in the old Ontario thread.

Anyway,

Sarnia Ontario

Ok Great, thanks notallthere.

I thought I was loosing it for a minute. :welcomeFP:

I live in the states - just an hour west of Canada! I have also been accused of having a Toronto accent eh. Does that count? Of course, I can speak fluent Yooperese too, so I can understand folks in da' Sault! :rofl:

Oh Candidnanduh!

When i lived with my mom i could see Canada from my house. Does that count?

' date='Apr 20 2010, 02:56 PM' post='21605']

Oh Candidnanduh!

I don't think the RCMP and the OPP would approve!

Of course, the beer in Canada is a lot stronger. In fact, they have commented that American beer is like making love in a canoe. F'ing close to water! :rofl:

American beer is like making love in a canoe. F'ing close to water! :rofl:

I have no idea who would have said that.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.