Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Dub Show Tour Sat 13th

Mariachi

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:(

charliebrown400.png

I just found out recently that my Uncle is dying of cancer. He probably has 2 months to a year left but I dont think he will make it a year.

thanks for everything you do! :cheers:

NP! thats why i like doing these charity things. makes me feel good helping others in need cuz i know if i ever need the help, i would expect the same.

I hope your uncle makes it for longer than the time the doctors gave him. we will pray for him. If you need anything, visit www.cars4cancer.com and speak to the president of the organization. he is always there to help since he lost a loved one from this horrid disease

• Founders

I just found out recently that my Uncle is dying of cancer. He probably has 2 months to a year left but I dont think he will make it a year.

thanks for everything you do! :lol2:

Sorry Joe, I lost my grandpa to throat cancer. He died before I was born too :rofl:

Good stuff Armando, let us know if can help anymore with it :rofl:

so the donations didn't come as expected but we had a good time passin the word out and doing what we do best to collect donations. people saw the word, "cancer" and "donation" and they gave us the flyers back and the stickers back? that didn't make any sense. people in AZ dont give a damn and thats what upsets me. but... we still did this for a good cause and reason. :)

lmao! hahaha. well.. there was a riced out mercury saber there showing his 26" rims and stock everything but the rims. lol

Wow. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to mod their cars.

yeah. and he drove like a grandma with his head over the steering wheel after the event! what a douche tard! he had a badge on his car that said, bigger is better, or something like that. that car is HIDEOUS! some of the cars there were all over exaggerated as well. too many trailer queens

My Uncle Nick passed away Wednesday at 530pm. :cheers: He had surcum to his battle with lung cancer that had spread thruout his body after just 8 months. He was a retired Police officer for the city of Brockton MA and is survived by his two sons Mark, Greg, his daughter Karen and his loving wife Sandy. He was a fun guy when we where all kids and had many of great pool parties for us at his house.

RIP Uncle Nicole (Nick) Celia

Your suffering is over we will see you on the other side some day.