Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

POTM Vote, November 2015

POTM November 2015  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• wtjosaas
    • FlyGTO
    • Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

oh snap, i got 2 votes. thats 2 more than i thought i would get. thanks! and keep em coming. :D

Ghosty, that's a smooooth ride that you have there, but I am a sucker for the '70 body style.. Good Luck though!

Stevee

I'm of like mind of Stevee and you rarely see these cars. But I love the stance of Ghosts car. I have to squint to see the other contestants car...somebody blow up the GTO pic so he has a fightin' chance!

Ghosty, that's a smooooth ride that you have there, but I am a sucker for the '70 body style.. Good Luck though!

Stevee

thank you. and i understand, hard to compete with these classics.

I'm of like mind of Stevee and you rarely see these cars. But I love the stance of Ghosts car. I have to squint to see the other contestants car...somebody blow up the GTO pic so he has a fightin' chance!

true. and thanks.