Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

58Bonne's 1958 Bonneville

2019 June
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
jwhitton

My non pontiac rides

My other autos

photo.jpg

1979 camaro

DSCF2215.jpg

1989 S-10

tracker.jpg

2000 tracker

buellb.jpg

2003 buell blast

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

i like the s10

i like the s10

:welcome: it would look sicker with some Irocs!!! :cheers:

Love the Camaro but what is under the S10 hood?

The camaro looks like it needs some love but once that thing can get up and going, VROOM!!!! I love Camaro and TAs, especially old ones!!

my buddy had an sdime like that once. fun little things

I kinda have given up on the camaro and was thinking about selling it. It has a 383 that needs screw in studs installed in the heads. To big of a cam pulled one of the press in ones. I kinda hate to sell it I have had it since I was 17. My S-10 I bought at 18 it had the stock 2.5 engine flowmaster exhaust and k&n intake. It is bagged 12 gallon tank art triangulated 3 link in rear, and belltech spindles and universal air bags up front. I would like to put some iroc rims on the S-10. I went last Friday to sign the title request for my 38 so hopefuly it will all work out.

My S-10 I bought at 18 it had the stock 2.5 engine flowmaster exhaust and k&n intake. It is bagged 12 gallon tank art triangulated 3 link in rear, and belltech spindles and universal air bags up front. I would like to put some iroc rims on the S-10. I went last Friday to sign the title request for my 38 so hopefuly it will all work out.

SAWEET... MOAR :cheers:

The Tracker kills it bro :(

Drop an L67 in that S10 and a winnar is you.

The Tracker kills it bro :D

My kids named it Ruby, but I call it the a$$ tracker. haha

Actually i would say it should be called the "No ass" tracker, because no ass is to be had in that thing lol

hmmmm.. i have a 305 with a 200-4r that would fit nicely into that s10!