Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

GP Fuse Box got roasted.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I beleive the 6-speed manual transmission was dropped mid-way thru the 2007 model year. I don't think there are any 2008s or 2009s with a manual tranny.

Check the build date on the car. I think it should be posted on the door jam or the door, if not on the VIN tag itself.

Saw it, Thing was kinda beat. Exterior was in good shape, interior was fair. Was missing the 2 center vent caps and the shifter handle looked worn. Definitely a 160K car. Not interested. I figured it would be like that, but still wanted to look.

I'm going to try to sell a few of our tractors and bump by budget to $5000 and see what I can get. I want another Pontiac, I already put my foot down on that one.  :lol2:  :dancingpontiac:

I see a lot of Grand Prixs come up like mine in the $3000-$5000 range with mileage from 77xxx to 120xxx. 

I don't know where else to look besides craigslist and sometimes on the streets.

I did find an 08 GP not too far from me. Same base model as my 07 with 99xxx, but its that charcoal grey (one of my favorite colors) I'm going to look at that one next

How about an '88 AWD Pontiac 6000? http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/5120915975.html I'd leap on it myself if I didn't already have so many irons in the fire

I'd prefer a DD that didn't look like it was about to fall apart 

I'd prefer a DD that didn't look like it was about to fall apart 

i hear you on that.. one of the multiple reasons i went for the outback.. the 6000's are nice and all but a 28yr old car that will need work before even considering DD duty is out..

you should buy my grand am..the body is rust free and it's mechanically sound plus you get the modded engine..it will come in way under you budget too..if you want to check it out let me know..less than 3k miles on the modded engine setup