Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Poncho Pride from Indiana - Hello y'all!

Hello fellow Pontiac enthusiasts, Just wanted to drop a line an introduce myself and my baby. Recently (finally) purchased a 1976 Grand Prix with the factory sunroof and 400/th400.  One of my all time favorite Pontiac faces on her! Going to restore her while driving to the factory. Hopefully, I can draw from y'alls experience when it comes to the specifics that I don't know yet... and I'll help out whenever I can. Gonna try and have her ready enough to make it to goodguys....??

post-2540-0-64158700-1435788549.png

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcome:  Glad to have you here!

I love those big mid-seventies GP's with their "you talkin' to me?" kind of swagger! The first thing you will want to do (if you haven't already) is send your VIN to PHS (Pontiac Historic Services). They will send you a copy of the original factory invoice showing all the options it was born with, which factory it was built, and what dealer it was shipped to... well worth the money.

http://www.phs-online.com/services.htm

• Like 2

Welcome to FP and the madness.  :welcomeFP:

stratman is correct about getting your PHS documentation. It is well worth having..

Which Goodguys show are you trying to go for? The big one in Columbus?

Thank y'all for the hospitality ! Yeppir, hoping to make Columbus, and thanks much for the PHS info as well fellas. Had no idea that that was so readily available. I know it came out of West Virginia, but not much else. It's been a bit of a search to find an ASC replacement sunroof but I think I made strides today! Stratman, you hit it in regards to the attitude of the 70's pacial expressions... ha ha. Just glad the waterfall is in great shape. I've seen so many beautiful ponchos on here already, reminds me of road trips growing up as a kid... these cars were everywhere...

Thanks again y'all

• Like 1