Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Michael Dalke's 1967 Firebird

2020 March
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Sign in to follow this  
63Lemans

Hello

Hi,

I recently bought a 1963 lemans and am busy getting it going. I am looking forward to tapping the knowledge here.

:welcomeFP:

Got any pics of the '63?

welcomeFP.gif

welcomeFP.gif

(on a sidenote, it's great to see so many diverse emoticons available on this forum. Lovin' it!

Also, while it's not in my top 5 of Pontiac vehicles (and really, there are so many great Ponchos, it's hard to pick just 1... or 10), I find the LeMans to be underrated. Definitely a classic in its own right

welcome.gif and PICS.png

welcomeFP.gif

Ah, the '63 Lemans with the infamous rope driveshaft. So what powerplant are you running? The Indy 4 (half a Pontiac V8)? The Buick 215 V8? Or a 389?

Oh, yes....pictures please.

welcomeFP.gif

TTTTWITCHING....Need a pic fix......