Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
  • Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

mberns1

New guy Illinois

Live in Illinois. Have owned my TA for a couple years. 1981 5ltr. 4 speed t-tops 33k original miles. Still has original paint/interior /motor /trans.post-2433-0-79167800-1429582655_thumb.jp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:welcomeFP:

She looks great!

Beautiful TA you have there, so please post some more pics! The 1981 Trans Am will always be remembered as the last Pontiac with a Pontiac V8.

There's more pics in garage section!

Your TA is outstanding! Thanks for posting those pics and if you're ever in VA, would you please stop by and detail my GTO? Seriously, congrats on the super detail job you did on your TA.

pontiac.gifwelcomeFP.gifpontiac.gif

I don't know how far you are from Pontiac Illinois, but if it's not too far you might want to check this out...

5-17-15%20Pontiac.jpg