Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

1, 2, 3, 4, 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!

Probably no one. Heck no one has figured out the critter catcher either.

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My car has a zipper in the engine bay. I had just switched out the motor to go land speed racing and found out last week that they had changed the schedule from october to july for the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge. So, Now the car is back up on jack stands changing the motor once again and putting the so called stock motor back in since my racing motor will be way too beefy as far as HP for the charlotte motor speedway track. Although, the so called stock motor is far from stock and is over 8.0L and boasting about 1100 HP and being supercharged at that. I'll still have to de-tune the dang motor and keep it around 750+ to keep from over powering the event hehe!!  Maybe!!  

Roster: Ultimate Street Car Association
OPTIMA USCA at Charlotte Motor Speedway
Ultimate Street Car Association
Real Cars - Real Tracks
Real People - Real Fun
Select Roster View Register
Main Roster
Search: 
Registrants (43) Vehicle Vehicle Class Run Group
Kirkley, Randy Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2008/Hemi Orange) EC Unassigned

So, I'm going thru all my safety equipment checks fire systems, harness, helment and fire suit along with hans device. Making sure everything is in great shape and hopefully keep me from killing my fool self. Although, I did have to get a stand by set of tires to throw on incase of blow out or tire wear. This crap is getting way out of hand and costing way too much dang it I need sponsors with deep pockets lmao!!

Dang it I have seen both of those pics and can't place them at all dang it !!

Now, I did happen to find a baby photo of Pro and thought that ya'll might like it  :rofl:  This was before he started growing his beard at the age of 2.

post-2378-0-13751600-1436403587.jpg

• Like 1

My car has a zipper in the engine bay. I had just switched out the motor to go land speed racing and found out last week that they had changed the schedule from october to july for the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge. So, Now the car is back up on jack stands changing the motor once again and putting the so called stock motor back in since my racing motor will be way too beefy as far as HP for the charlotte motor speedway track. Although, the so called stock motor is far from stock and is over 8.0L and boasting about 1100 HP and being supercharged at that. I'll still have to de-tune the dang motor and keep it around 750+ to keep from over powering the event hehe!!  Maybe!!  

Roster: Ultimate Street Car Association

OPTIMA USCA at Charlotte Motor Speedway

Ultimate Street Car Association

Real Cars - Real Tracks

Real People - Real Fun

Select Roster View Register

Main Roster

Search: 

Registrants (43) Vehicle Vehicle Class Run Group

Kirkley, Randy Dodge Challenger SRT8 (2008/Hemi Orange) EC Unassigned

So, I'm going thru all my safety equipment checks fire systems, harness, helment and fire suit along with hans device. Making sure everything is in great shape and hopefully keep me from killing my fool self. Although, I did have to get a stand by set of tires to throw on incase of blow out or tire wear. This crap is getting way out of hand and costing way too much dang it I need sponsors with deep pockets lmao!!

Dang it I have seen both of those pics and can't place them at all dang it !!

Now, I did happen to find a baby photo of Pro and thought that ya'll might like it  :rofl:  This was before he started growing his beard at the age of 2.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqn7vXeVCLE

Now GE, be serious ... where are you gonna find a deer at the race track?

2 legged dear mostly.

My daughter's in Britain staying with my aunt. She's having a hard time typing on my borrowed Surface tablet so I set up a machine here with Skype to talk with her. Well, my aunt just happened to look in ... and the comments started. When's the last time I combed out the bugs in the beard. Have any birds tried to make a nest in it. You look like Moses's older brother. The worst part is ... she looks great. Younger than me. TANJ.

Pro  Last time I was out at the track. I didn't find any deer but, I did find a big ole king snake keeping warm in my door jam/fender area. I did take him home and put him in the woods at my house. I bet he had a fun ride to my house !!  Dang it Pro they picking on you from across the water dang it man!! That's okay I still like ya tho buddy!!  Hey, think of it like this. Instead of sending a tablet you could have sent her a etchosketch( the first true laptop). But, by the time it got back the message would have been erased lol!!  At least your keeping contact which is cool.

Frosty - what the heck - yeah I know I'm ugly!! Oh, I found a pic of you in drag!!

post-2378-0-36969700-1436752666.jpg

:mellow:

wait, this is "twisted"? i thought there would be no such thing for you. :P and i think they can handle another can. but to stay slightly on topic, hows the, um...car.....doing¿

uhh...

Hey Ghost... let me give it a try see if I can't get it back on topic here...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo

• Like 1

Hey Ghost... let me give it a try see if I can't get it back on topic here...

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF8GhC-T_Mo

:lol:

Pro  Last time I was out at the track. I didn't find any deer but, I did find a big ole king snake keeping warm in my door jam/fender area. I did take him home and put him in the woods at my house. I bet he had a fun ride to my house !!  Dang it Pro they picking on you from across the water dang it man!! That's okay I still like ya tho buddy!!  Hey, think of it like this. Instead of sending a tablet you could have sent her a etchosketch( the first true laptop). But, by the time it got back the message would have been erased lol!!  At least your keeping contact which is cool.

Frosty - what the heck - yeah I know I'm ugly!! Oh, I found a pic of you in drag!!

GE, that was Coy's pic.

Yeah buddy!!!! I look much better in chiffon.

I know Pro I just had to mess with Frosty  :naughty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buMByur4iyo    

Okay, is this back on topic??

So is the Challenger ready for Optima Challenge in Charlotte?

Yeah buddy!!!! I look much better in chiffon.

You owe me a new keyboard ... and be grateful I'm not charging for the scalded nose hair.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPnbrne8KjU

I am not responsible for any damage from any spit take resulting from this dog gone thread, that's for sure. Read it at your own risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Well guys, Yes the car is finally ready. I took it off the jack stands last night. I just got those little last minute things to close up and I'll do that in a minute after I get off puter. However, I will have 2 nuts rolling around and driving me crazy I called them Frosty and Pro lol !! seriously 2 nuts that fell in the seat rail mount cross member mount and could not retrieve them at all. So, I will pull the seat out after the event and remove Frosty and Pro. Im sure that they will be aggravating me thru the whole event and hopefully I will pick them up on camera making noise. Im sure Frosty will be laughing and loving it and, Pro will be squealing like a skerd girl saying let me out of this thing you nut :rofl: I will have 4-6 cameras rolling. I will have a splitter cam, 2 roof cams, 2 interior, 1 rear. They have done some changing of the event. autocross will be done at Zmax and road course at Charlotte motor speedway. And after the events close for the day it will be parties afterwards at various racing shops.

Ringo - I did make you a video of the exhaust sound and I will probably post it tomorrow with all hopes.

Frosty - great skit and yes I hope to find a 2 legged deer at race track and not 4 legged lol !!

Pro - Yes, Frosty probably does look good in chiffon very scary image to visualize tho :huh:

Ghost - Is this back on topic  :rofl: It'll get twisted again soon just be patient  :rofl:

I'm off to finish the little small things and drive it to work to nite to shake it down. Nutin like shaken a car down the day before an event :blink: Ya'll take care and I'll bug ya soon !!

post-2378-0-82609800-1437673072_thumb.jp

I'm off to finish the little small things and drive it to work to nite to shake it down. Nutin like shaken a car down the day before an event :blink: Ya'll take care and I'll bug ya soon !!

Isn't this when most Deerslayer / critter strikes occur?

Are there going to be 4-6 cameras rolling at the party too? We want to see different views of GE falling on his face.

I am proud to know that in a small way, that you will be thinking of me during the event, and I will be a constant pain in your butt while you are doing it!!!!!   :rofl:

pain_in_the_ass.jpg

Looking online, I see that GE finished in first place in the Exhibition Class at the Optima Drive challenge. Of the 5 entrants in that class, he is the only one to do the Road Rally portion of the event. Not sure why he was in that class. He will have to explain that to us when he comes online.

Where did you find the results?

Never mind ... found it.

https://clubregistration.net/clients/usca/results/overall.cfm?eventID=6456&class=EC

At first I wondered how the guy that hit so many animals managed to win the braking competition. Then I realized ... his brakes are practically new ... he never uses the damn things.

Frankly ... I'm impressed that he found them in the first place.

Frosty - You just ain't right!!  And yes the day before an event is when hell breaks loose and I get screwed yet again!! Actually this time I got very lucky no critters they got the message and stayed away.

And the pic with the TP roll that is for rough riders and not for me. Now for the pain in that arse I just think that it's a mutual thing among friends!!

How ever I did participate in all events and since I was in EC class I didn't get points for design or anything or win anything in the event. I was just there letting it hang all hang out !!

Pro - your right how the heck could I explain myself  dammed if I know !!  And yes, I finally found that other pedal in the car  :lock:

Oh, the cool part is that everyone like the car and I was even interviewed for the show as well. And I have another interview to do soon!! Scary huh !! That is what I said !! :lol2:

I'm down loading all cameras and videos. Each day I went thru all cameras due to batteries dieing so, I don't even know just what was captured yet. We will soon know tho!!

Here are some pics!! Oh and can you find me in the last pic??

Actually, yes. You've put on some weight since I last saw ya.