Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Yeah, I guess someone has to keep the kill ratio of animals up with his car dang it. These dang animals cost me too much money and time :blink: Dang it, I gotta get those parts to you. It drives me crazy right when I'm getting ready to ship I get busy as all get out. Why is that?? Is there something in the universe that changes things to keep ya from doing things ya wanna do or get done?? Or do I just have the bad luck thingie going on :blink:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I think I'll send the sign to Pro. He might have some good places to mount it at work lmao!!

Been a busy week and pulled a muscle in my back. So, I've been doing the egor walk around fixing things at work.

But, I do have a great weekend planned. I have gotten very bored with cow tipping so, I'm on to newer endeavors.

It's now, So anyone up for some Smart Car tipping they are both about the same weight and both are usually sleep at night ??

post-2378-0-42452400-1428703409_thumb.jp

Yes, but there would no longer be a place to sit down....or it might look like a oversized motorized barstool.

You know how you and Pro are around motorized and jet-powered barstools. Damn I would pay good money to have seen that one.

• Like 1

GE - Roadkill Ace

GE - The Deerslayer

GE - Fresh n' Tender - Straight from the Fender!

GE - Looking for your cat? Have you looked under my wheels lately?

GE - German Shepard Pie

GE - Rack of Raccoon

GE - Smear of Deer

GE - Chunk of Skunk

GE - Beep Beep Sheep

GE - Food is always more fun when it's killed on the run !!!!

post-317-0-47573800-1428956791.jpg

• Like 1

is it safe to come in here now?

GE - Roadkill Ace

GE - The Deerslayer

GE - Fresh n' Tender - Straight from the Fender!

GE - Looking for your cat? Have you looked under my wheels lately?

GE - German Shepard Pie

GE - Rack of Raccoon

GE - Smear of Deer

GE - Chunk of Skunk

GE - Beep Beep Sheep

GE - Food is always more fun when it's killed on the run !!!!

attachicon.gifrdkl-grace1-450x300.jpg

:lol:

Okay, here's a bus but, not the bonneville bus.

hella sweet looking bus!

Okay, here's a bus but, not the bonneville bus.

Still trying to sell the concept of riding the short bus again GE?

Dang it man you got me there Frosty!!!

By the way I found Notalltheres or Pro's new SUV !!

Well that just shattered for me the expression "if its worth doing, its worth over doing"....not, not in this case.

I think Pro would be ecstatic if his daughter's Sidekick/Tracker looked that good !!!!

Well that just shattered for me the expression "if its worth doing, its worth over doing"....not, not in this case.

I think Pro would be ecstatic if his daughter's Sidekick/Tracker looked that good !!!!

Did you notice the wind up key in it's back?

V2.0 didn't go with the tracker, she bought (with my cash) a rotted ou '92 yj. Internal hydraulic clutch slave (leaking, naturally), no floors, no rockers, rotted frame, rotted gas tank cross member, oversized tires that have rubbed the brake lines bare ... oh, and she can't drive a stick.

• Like 1

Did you notice the wind up key in it's back?

V2.0 didn't go with the tracker, she bought (with my cash) a rotted ou '92 yj. Internal hydraulic clutch slave (leaking, naturally), no floors, no rockers, rotted frame, rotted gas tank cross member, oversized tires that have rubbed the brake lines bare ... oh, and she can't drive a stick.

You are a lucky man. Think of all the quality time with Daddy your daughter is now having with you fixing this thing. You are teaching her to fix her own mistakes (like buying this thing in the first place), right???? You are teaching her to drive the dang stick, right?????

My boy and I looked at '98 YJ last summer. Rockers were bad, radio shot, canvas roof was rotted, 128k miles. I said "no f'ing way" to the kid (he is still 15- till July).

I've gotta finish the brakes on the Parisienne before we can start with the Jeep. The welding to repair the frame doesn't worry me much ... but there's no sense to the underside. Instead of tank straps, the gas tank is held up with a skid plate. The tranny and transfer case, another heavy skid plate. Both of them are held up by bolts into ... nope, not threaded framerails. Nope, not welded or captive nuts. Held by ... nutserts. Boxed frame and friggin nutserts. There's pretty much no hope in hell of not spinning them in the frame. Once they're spun, the only thing to do is to grind off the bolt heads to drop the plate. Then I've got to rebuild the wheel as it were, to put something back up. Clutch slaves are notorious for their failures ... most apres marche clones for some reason fail within weeks. No OEM to be had. I'm hunting for a '95 AX-5 bellhousing as those came with external slaves. Still a stupid high failure rate, but at least those can be changed without having to drop 700lbs of Chrysler stupidity.

I'm in the process of hunting down an induction heater. A local shop has the mini-ductor for $575cdn ... but I've found one on Amazon for $450 .. but they don't ship north of the border, and the sales rep from Inductive Innovations says it's not them (dispite the seller name being Inductive Innovations) as they don't sell to Amazon anymore. But then ... who believes a sales rep?

Perhaps you can work out a deal with Amazon and notallthere to get it shipped to Port Huron, smuggled over the border, and then shipped to K-beck from wilds of Ontario. Of course, that might blow any savings you might have gotten from Amazon in the first place.

Sales reps are only slightly higher on the human food chain from automotive sales reps, lawyers, and politicians. These people prove that no one is completely worthless, they server has "bad examples" to the rest of society.

Getting it from the states is no bother. I have everything shipped to the UPS depot in Plattsburg and get it from there. I generally save enough by heading there with an empty gas tank and coming home full to pay for the entire trip. Add in cheap groceries and I'm well into the black. UPS charges $5 per package and don't need to be warned in advance that it's coming.

I just found a Bolt Buster on Ebay for $400 and free US shipping. Fast approaching my 'that's too cheap to not get' point.

• Like 1