Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

On 10/26/2017 at 9:39 AM, Professur said:

You were so afraid of it, it took you 10 years to work up the courage to taste it? Makes sense to me.

Nah just letting it build up more heat ;)

On 10/27/2017 at 8:51 PM, notallthere said:

Every night is Hallowe'en and I will damn well trick or treat at your house whenever I damn well want to.

That's right Notallthere !! We'll just show up any ole dang time with our own stumpwater:D

On 11/3/2017 at 10:04 AM, Professur said:

Must not be getting a signal out at the still site

Signal strength is good. I just gotta keep the signal down to a minimum to keep the aliens away!! :lol: Just gotta turn that ole puter on every now and then. :huh:

Yeah those aliens just seem to poop in and cause havoc getting all drunk and flying into trees and stuff like that. They like visiting Redchevy from time to time tho :lol:  

Well, the wait is finally over. It's been just a shy over a year. And finally I have made Ace again!! That's right I said it Ace!! She was a lil hongry monday morning and needed some fresh flesh. That's right Deer flesh!! She chewed it up, rolled it up into a burrito under the car. Spit it out like it was nutin'. Deer Slayer got hongry again and took it's 5th deer. Ain't nutin like rollin a deer under the car at 70 mph to make ya hongry in the mornin'. And the smell  !! Let me tell ya bo! The burning smell of sweaty deer cooking off the headers and exhaust  just  makes your mouth woter and your tongue hang out. Hey, it's redneck brakefast time woo hoo!!!  Now, the fun part comes when ya gotta steam clean that beast off about 6 times and still can't get all the funk off the car. So, ya just ride round and let everyone's lips start smakkin' just want'n a taste while going down the rode. You see the swerving in the rode heck I believe I saw a alien's ship come down for a sniff. Now, that all that excitement has worn down. I dun probably made ya'll hongry now. Dun got ya'lls lips a smakkin' just thankin about it, and ya'll probably heading for the ice box now for sumtin to eat. Dang now dun made my own self hongry. I'm a gonna go eat see ya'll on the flip side of the skilet  later gators:D

Just like GE - fresh and tender, straight from the fender!

1348f18636151ece78a6ea460b7b4bdf--funny-

Yup - GE's been here.

Congrats on making Ace!!!!

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2017 at 9:45 PM, Professur said:

You bastard ... do you have any idea how long it's been since I had a good Bambi-Burger?

Careful what you wish for Pro. You just might get it!!!

cookbook-552x840.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

So you are saying the pinheads in K-Bec City would rather let the province be over by thousands Chip N' Dales huh? Another brilliant move.

3 hours ago, Professur said:

They're city folk ... they only see cute and fuzzy ... they don't see broad tailed tree rats.

To politicians it is probably considered professional courtesy.

Same reason sharks don't attack lawyers.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

On 11/13/2017 at 9:57 AM, JUSTA6 said:

Headin up tomorrow for a shot at gun season as Bow season was a bust.

Justa dang it!!!  I've already keeled 4 deer with the bow. 5 if ya count the car kill lol !! I'm gonna have to let ya come play in the pines where I hunt at. It's only 4 of us hunting 500 acres. 

I didn't know car hunting was legal in North Carolina GE.  However I figured you'd find a way to tag that sucker anyway.

Pro is still looking for a Bambi burger. Prolly needs some Ol' Smoky to chase it too.

On 11/14/2017 at 10:38 PM, Guitarsextreme said:

Justa dang it!!!  I've already keeled 4 deer with the bow. 5 if ya count the car kill lol !! I'm gonna have to let ya come play in the pines where I hunt at. It's only 4 of us hunting 500 acres. 

Huntin down there would be blast bro...Was at my cabin for opening weekend, (OCT 1st) Sunday/Monday  and only made it out for an afternoon downstate by the house. Seein deer, Justa NOT ones with horns.   This year's new rule....6 point or better.  Still have a chance to pop a doe from Dec 1st to the New Year.  Still have another week to hunt down here with the shotgun.  Justa got back home from the cabin, 5 days, Does N 1 spike  playin all around me N eatin my baitpile like no other.  Ruts ON, everyone has stories, guess the LIL spike had his way with the entire doe herd on my property!!! Gun season is buck only unless you can get a doe tag for that county.