Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

She would have a blast at the truck bed regatta lol !!  Yeah we can have a few days before Pro. LOL  Yeah she met Coy and had a blast with him. On the truck beds well ya just gotta fix them leaks if ya can. You can only have a bucket to bail water from the truck bed. And Frosty that inflatable raft. Well, that can't be inflated before the regatta or towed behind the truck bed. It'll have to be inflated only if buckets will not work to keep water out to stay afloat and you have to abandoned ship or truckbed in this case lol !!  Yes, alcohol will be involved and yes it will start heavily before the races, during, and while sinking. It's mandatory LOL!!!   Drowning is not permitted LOL!!  Oh, and just FYI there are big cooters in the water to bite your toes or anything else that they come in contact with :lol::lol:  These are highly trained cooters. And they are very very sneaky under the water:lol::lol:  Oh, and lets not forget about cannons on the truckbeds or the underwater mines just for some extra fun and excitement :blink::huh::lol::lol: I will be using my truckbed submarine for added excitement. The taking over another truckbed is allowed while under battle with that ship LOL!! The sinking or taking another's truckbed is extra points, and if you can maintain 2 or more truckbeds that's extra points. The winner is decided by the last truckbed afloat. The award for the winner will be decided among everyone that sunk or truckbed was taken during battle. And during the award ceremony there will be fireworks. Just what the doctor ordered after all day of drinking and battling eh !! :lol::lol::blink: 

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

8 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

I just painted a car transparent color. Now I can't find the car :blink:

Obviously it is parked next to Wonder Woman's plane and Megamind's car.

Now U see ... if U'd spelled 'colour' with a U as U're supposed to .... U'd know where it is, because U would be right there.

U're boring me with the King's English lesson. We rebelled against that too ya' know! Redundant vowels if you ask me!

I threw dust in the air and found it. lol It was a pontiac firebird actually. It's gone and I forgot to take pics of it completed.:blink: It was painted raven black, very deep black. 18 coats of paint and 15 coats of clear. It was wet sanded between each couple of coats. You could read a newspapers print 10 ft away. :D It turned out amazing. It took long enough with this car making sure no waves in the body etc... nice straight smooth body. The owner was beyond happy. It only took 6 months to get that thing straight with all the panel replacements. Now, on to the next project:blink: Hopefully, it'll be one of mine :blink:

I say we beat the crap out of him and grab the keys to the Dodge and his credit card (race gas or high octane gas ain't cheap). I call the drivers' seat and the helmet since this is my amended motion. I think disowning him is too good for him anyways. He at least serves as a bad example for the rest of us.

Anyone wish to amend the motion on the floor?

Edited by Frosty

The only thing you're interested on putting on the floor is the gas pedal. Can we tie him crucifix style to that giant wing?

Does anyone else see the irony that his car is a Dodge ... but it's the one thing he seems incapable of doing with it?

Edited by Professur

On 6/19/2017 at 0:19 PM, Professur said:

The only thing you're interested on putting on the floor is the gas pedal. Can we tie him crucifix style to that giant wing?

Does anyone else see the irony that his car is a Dodge ... but it's the one thing he seems incapable of doing with it?

Yeah, what's your point? Next question - on the wing - clothed or naked? Or painted up like Bozo the clown?

Excellent point. He isn't dodging matrimony with it either.

Edited by Frosty

4 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Yeah, what's your point? Next question - on the wing - clothed or naked? Or painted up like Bozo the clown?

Excellent point. He isn't dodging matrimony with it either.

Who, exactly, do you hate enough to force them to handle a naked GE?

Public spectacle. Breads and circuses. Giving the forest critters the revenge they desperately want.  So are you saying naked option is out then?

Besides you know he will be laughing his butt off the whole time. 

Edited by Frosty

• Founders
1 hour ago, Professur said:

So ... after much humming and hawing, I'm going to look at a car tonight. a 2009 bowtie Uplander.

an uplander? yuck lol

2 hours ago, Professur said:

So ... after much humming and hawing, I'm going to look at a car tonight. a 2009 bowtie Uplander.

Sounds like a total sell out to me. What happened to the conundrum between the Firebird and Firefly? Where the heck did the Uplander option come from? Or is this a Malibu replacement?

Edited by Frosty

The Firebird sold, and the Firefly's owner didn't return my last email. The Malibu's making noises that aren't making me comfortable going any distance ... and to be honest ... I'm saddled with hauling a bunch of seniors back and forth to church every sunday and on top of that ... I'm looking at needing a vehicle that can haul construction materials in the near future. This thing appeared at less than $2k so I have to give it some consideration. Spent most of yesterday looking for some terminal flaw in the 3.9lV6 that would settle the issue, but the damn thing looks to be pretty much bullet proof, 'cept for it's thirst. The rest of the van literally hasn't changed (apart from a punched nose) since my '97 Transport.  Still has a dipstick for the trans, still has a fluid power steering and even the damn seats are the same.  Indeed, the biggest bug bear I can find is that there's only one door with a key. And the steering wheel is ugly as sin. And it's an automatic. And it's got a really stupid name.