Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This sounds like a really, really, really bad Dukes of Hazzard episode. Heck we already got the orange Dodge!

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

Pro - roflmao - I like the corrected part better myself :lol: And the Buford T Justice bit was good as well :lol:

Notallthere - I don't have a clue as to what she was thinking:lol: I even asked her again just to make sure I heard her correctly on the road trip racing around the country. And even after she had hit her head on the roll cage a few times with a helmet on while racing on the track:lol:

Frosty - Yep there is still alot of oem sheet metal on the car. Rear fenders, roof, aluminum hood, sunroof and stock front seats. Doors are carbon fiber, deck lid carbon fiber, front fenders are aluminum, no back seat anymore, soon to be installed aluminum nose and rear facia. :lol:  Yes, in the black rumble bee with a hemi (non-modified). Can you believe it the only things that I have done to that truck are exhaust and air filter!!!  Okay well, that is getting ready to change. I'm putting the procharged 426 that came out of the challenger in it. Installing pro touring suspension and gonna put a new SHR tranny in it. It'll be interesting to see just what it'll do:D 

Overall I think that I finally found a keeper. She likes working on the cars with me getting all greasy. She likes racing with me, and car show thingies. Can you believe going to swap meets for car parts and helping carry the junk :huh: Heck you should have seen the grin on her face when I installed a air horn from a train on her nissan :lol::lol: And couldn't wait to use it lmao!! You should have seen the faces on the people that she honked at. It skerd the heck outta them :lol::lol: Yes, I have ruined her:lol::lol: 

• Like 1

Alright ... so we've established that you're both certifiable ... but not in any form that we can use to have you committed. When do I need to plan a road trip?

• Like 1

AW gawd no Pro!!!!!! Think of the consequences of what you are saying man!!!!

A TV-show Moderators Reunion (sans one or two)!!!!!!!!! Gawd Help Us All. I will get the AV gas for the rocket powered bar stool!

GE - you gonna invite 'the man' from Nashvegas? I don't mean Coy either. I figured Coy was already on the goofball invite list.

Is the wedding gonna be at Petty's Garage, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, or the Pig-N-Vittles (hey its the name of a real place - I didn't make it up)?

Are shotguns considered formal attire in southern weddings? What gauge is considered customary? Who gets the ammo as a wedding gift - the bride or the groom?

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Professur said:

IT would be the first wedding where both sides of the aisle were holding shotguns.

No, not really......

8385_2b13.jpg

Scary ain't it? Looks like the bride is holding .50 caliber sniper rifle.

• Like 1

I see three booger pickers wrapped around triggers, only one barrel at a safe angle ... and that moron need to be pistol whipped for sticking the barrel in the dirt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Professur said:

I see three booger pickers wrapped around triggers, only one barrel at a safe angle ... and that moron need to be pistol whipped for sticking the barrel in the dirt.

The IQs match the number of rounds in their clips. You are expecting way too much from a gene pool that needed chlorine a long, long time ago. I suspect GE's side of the aisle will be no different.

• Like 1

BTW, I'd wager .338 for the sniper. Barrel's not long or heavy enough for a half inch round. Now that long barrel in the hands of the second blue dress out from centre ... that's a piece of hardware that deserves respect.

• Like 1

Do they still require blood tests down there so that to avoid familial relationships?

• Like 1

How can they tell the difference down there - clinically? The gene pool ain't got much of a deep end.

• Like 1

Now I really want a Challenger.

A club member came to the Widetracker's meeting tonight. She traded in her Roush V6 Mustang for a slightly used (e.g 12k miles) white 2014 Challenger Redline Edition with the 5.7 Hemi. It's still an R/T. Sweet car. May not be as stupid fast as GE's, but I still like it....a lot! She's promised me a ride in it too since her husband is constantly yaking. YEESSSSSSSS!

IMG_5211.JPG

• Like 1

Okay, as of yet we haven't set a date for the hitching ceremony. Now, the wedding will be at the new house that has a killer 50 x 80 garage and 50 x 80 barn and sits on 10 acres with an acre pond on it.  And we gonna kill a few pigs and have a pig pickin'. We have kicked around the idea of having a shooting gallery in which everyone BYODW (bring your own dang weapon):lol:  and have a shoot out killing targets  some with an extra surprise :lol: I will let ya'll know when the date will be.  And ya'll know that ya'll can come on down if ya want to. We can try to get him down from nashvegas. Oh, this will be a blast. Hey maybe we can finally have our truck bed regatta on the pond??? 

• Like 1

You'd have to loan me a fire stick. No way I'm trying to cross the border armed. Now I really have to get the Parisienne dressed up as Sheriff Buford's cop car.

On 6/3/2017 at 11:26 PM, Frosty said:

Now I really want a Challenger.

A club member came to the Widetracker's meeting tonight. She traded in her Roush V6 Mustang for a slightly used (e.g 12k miles) white 2014 Challenger Redline Edition with the 5.7 Hemi. It's still an R/T. Sweet car. May not be as stupid fast as GE's, but I still like it....a lot! She's promised me a ride in it too since her husband is constantly yaking. YEESSSSSSSS!

IMG_5211.JPG

Y'know, all the go fast parts for that also fit on the Magnum. They can be had for peanuts, and the seats are uber comfortable.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Okay, as of yet we haven't set a date for the hitching ceremony. Now, the wedding will be at the new house that has a killer 50 x 80 garage and 50 x 80 barn and sits on 10 acres with an acre pond on it.  And we gonna kill a few pigs and have a pig pickin'. We have kicked around the idea of having a shooting gallery in which everyone BYODW (bring your own dang weapon):lol:  and have a shoot out killing targets  some with an extra surprise :lol: I will let ya'll know when the date will be.  And ya'll know that ya'll can come on down if ya want to. We can try to get him down from nashvegas. Oh, this will be a blast. Hey maybe we can finally have our truck bed regatta on the pond??? 

You gonna get Richard or Kyle Petty to officiate the wedding? Or perhaps Ray Everham or Dale Jr?

You know with 10 acres, perhaps could there be a little grudge race action between you and Nashvegas at the reception. Just saying!!!!

So where is the new house - NC or SC?

Is this going to be an old moderators reunion like I predicted?

45 minutes ago, Professur said:

You'd have to loan me a fire stick. No way I'm trying to cross the border armed. Now I really have to get the Parisienne dressed up as Sheriff Buford's cop car.

Y'know, all the go fast parts for that also fit on the Magnum. They can be had for peanuts, and the seats are uber comfortable.

I am with Pro on the fire stick. I'll need a loaner but I can bring my own ammo if you tell me what I need to bring.

Pro - I hear you on the Magnum and I love the car. I just prefer the Chrysler 300 front end on it rather than the stock Magnum. I know you can swap them, I've seen it done on Overhaulin'. I just felt that Chrysler could have cleaned up the front end of the Magnum a touch more.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

They could only do so much with Daimler breathing down their neck all the time.

A race ... are you suggesting a 900hp pickup truck go head to head all terrain against a certain large wheeled army vet? That would definitely get GE another cover story.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Professur said:

A race ... are you suggesting a 900hp pickup truck go head to head all terrain against a certain large wheeled army vet? That would definitely get GE another cover story.

Either that or a race across the property between the toasted rodent against the wannabe Dukemobile. Besides the army vet has already broken once that we know of. I kinda doubt that GE would make that boyish mistake. 

Or if GE gets the Chevy hot rod back together - a little hot rod on hot rod action could be fun. Of course that all could end up like this too....

• Like 2

Pro - Okay firesticks not a problem.

Frosty - No they ain't gonna be there. Now, the race with the army vet not a problem. My hot rod against the other hot rod not a problem who needs a paint job when ya got primer on it anyway. Besides, it'd make it a sweeter race. I can paint it again later. House is in NC.

Now the truck bed regatta might have to happen  lol !!

If this is serious, I'd suggest it happen the days before the wedding. I suspect the missus might get a little put out if her new husband spent the honeymoon hanging out with a bunch of weirdos from the internet.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Professur said:

If this is serious, I'd suggest it happen the days before the wedding. I suspect the missus might get a little put out if her new husband spent the honeymoon hanging out with a bunch of weirdos from the internet.

She's already met Coy. She had a chance to meet me (and wisely skipped it) in February. She's MARRYING GE for crying out loud! I don't think meeting weirdos is an issue at this point Pro! It's way too late for normalcy for this gal now. I am more afraid if they start having kids !!!!!!

The truck bed regatta frightens me a little, only because I KNOW alcohol is involved. That and rust holes.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Professur said:

She met Coy? Well that explains everything ... compared to him, GE is almost normal. Ayooooooga

As for the rig-atta ... https://www.flexseal.ca/?mid=8891801

What? You mean GE didn't share this photo with you? Coy putting special fuel (e.g. stump water) into the Challenger when he was racing in Nashvegas?

KIMG0614.JPG.2f84fa210e2a7397e59023028dc4a4ab.JPG

Well that explains your surprise. 

You can't use the word normal without 'ab' in front of it in the same sentence when you are talking about GE and Coy period. Scratch that....add notallthere to that list too.

My fear on the regatta is we are starting with these type of truck beds. I don't think FlexSeal is gonna help that much.

2244559_orig.jpg

I saw that on Coy's Facebook. I just assumed that she'd have run off the moment he appeared. Y'know .. like most normal wimmenz do. But then, she did say Yes, so I guess normal isn't relative.  As for your truck bed ... might need a little JB weld on that too. I've got a plastic liner in mine so I'm good to go.

50 minutes ago, Professur said:

I saw that on Coy's Facebook. I just assumed that she'd have run off the moment he appeared. Y'know .. like most normal wimmenz do. But then, she did say Yes, so I guess normal isn't relative.  As for your truck bed ... might need a little JB weld on that too. I've got a plastic liner in mine so I'm good to go.

She couldn't run off - GE was her ride home remember? And there's the  "yes" thing.

I think I will bring my inflatable raft instead....

900de132480842a36344570279f2175a.500

• Like 1